Sign in to follow this  
Canary Jedi

Ed Sheeran banned!

Well I have banned playing his music in my house after I found out he is a binner! Disgraceful!

Anyway it made me wonder which other well known people have turned to the dark side in their support of Ipswich?

A quick google comes up with just two, Nick Heyward (80''s music fans will rejoice at his name...) and Chester Bennington of Linkin Park - though according to the EADT, he has never been to a game, but follows them on the internet.

He was an away supporter sitting in a home section from what I can gather - what are the rules there? From NCFC''s perspective is that a bannable offence?

[quote user="Canary Jedi"]Well I have banned playing his music in my house after I found out he is a binner! Disgraceful!

Anyway it made me wonder which other well known people have turned to the dark side in their support of 1p5wich?[/quote]
No need to ban Ed''s music, he isn''t really an Ipswich fan so much as he brought some of his Ipswich supporting mates to the game. I know because I''m the bloke in the picture with Grant and Adam that''s getting re-tweeted all over the bloody place.

I saw that picture Loopzilla and had to laugh, pleased you got to meet two top blokes though! So we can now put to rest that Ed Sheeran supports ''them'', and now know he''s infact a Chelsea supporter/follower - you can stop burning those CD''s now folks 😉

Am I missing something?

Who or what is Ed Sheeran?

Mind you my musical knowledge only extends as far as Neil Young and J. S. Bach.

His friends were a good bunch of lads to be fair, enjoyed some good banter with them. I''d said to them I didn''t want to see them celebrate an Ipswich goal, and when they scored they all ran out of their seats back into the box before celebrating - much to the amusement of the surrounding City fans. [:)]

Nick Hayward recorded "Wouldn''t it be good to be in your shoes", didn''t he? I can see an Ipswich fan singing that to a Norwich fan.

Ed Sheeran is gash anyway, music to wet your bed to.

Loopzilla, did you see some clever soul doctored your pic so it looks like Ed Sheeran is holding up a placard with the Ipshite club crest coupled with the words ''15 Years Championship''? 😆

[quote user="Alex "]Loopzilla, did you see some clever soul doctored your pic so it looks like Ed Sheeran is holding up a placard with the Ipshite club crest coupled with the words ''15 Years Championship''? 😆[/quote]
Yeah, thought it was pretty good - it''s an improvement!

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]Nick Hayward recorded "Wouldn''t it be good to be in your shoes", didn''t he? I can see an Ipswich fan singing that to a Norwich fan.

Ed Sheeran is gash anyway, music to wet your bed to.[/quote]Clearly of interest to us old farts on here.I''ll get a matress protector then listen to some....

[quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="Alex "]Loopzilla, did you see some clever soul doctored your pic so it looks like Ed Sheeran is holding up a placard with the Ipshite club crest coupled with the words ''15 Years Championship''? 😆[/quote]
Yeah, thought it was pretty good - it''s an improvement!
[/quote]

👍😂

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]Nick Hayward recorded "Wouldn''t it be good to be in your shoes", didn''t he? I can see an Ipswich fan singing that to a Norwich fan.

Ed Sheeran is gash anyway, music to wet your bed to.[/quote]

No, that was Nik Kershaw 🙄

Loopzilla, it appears you''ve made it into the nationals...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/ipswich-fan-ed-sheerans-swearily-9926539

@Alex

He was an away supporter sitting in a home section from what I can gather - what are the rules there? From NCFC''s perspective is that a bannable offence?

He was in a box in the south stand (which does have seats outside) but apparently he kept a very low profile, plus wasn''t wearing any colours, unless ginger hair counts ?.

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]Anyone with the lyrical incompetence to describe someone''s face "crumbling like pastry" should put the guitar down and go and learn how to plumb.[/quote]

He''s the only good thing amongst a sea of cr@p in new music. Is an unbelievable vocal talent, and writes catchy tunes. Like his or dislike him, but unless you''re a musician you can''t know of what you speak mate.