[quote]no qualms about the result - but yet another second half no show - we never sounded uncomfrotable, but better sides would have provided a bigger threat, credit where credit''s due tho, excellent 1st ha...[/quote]

I agree with you Tom.

A great result. First half excellent we kept up the pressure. Second half we let them come back into the game somewhat. We have got to learn to play for 90 minutes solid.

Chris     

thanks guys, i am trying to keep an open mind - but yes admittedly my anti-worthy feelings have clouded over it somewhat - and some1 just posted it doesnt matter how u get 3points? try telling that to premier fans, who are staying away in hordes because of boring football - i think 1st half we were brilliant, hucks was at his absolute best, and ok, we couldnt maintain that pace, i dont expect us to, but i dont expect to be having nervous moments with 5mins to go against HULL! grind out results against the better teams, but destroy teams like hull, like we did in first half and against plymouth also....i agree that worthy has bought himself some more time, but personally, the opinion that he cannot turn it round has not changed for me, i hope im wrong, but thats my opinion.....on the plus side, ive moved hell and earth to find a ticket for brighton and have succeeded!! so i will be cheering the lads on, and yes i WILL be cheering - you will hear not a single negative chant leave my mouth, knowing the assumptions dicky et al make about the anti worthy brigade, not all of us boo the team u knw! (barring the unthinkable 8-0 loss)  - lets just hope we perform for longer than 45 on saturday and get the result we all want, i think we must get a minimum of 7points from next three games, this is the time i think worthington has bought himself, with a very credible performance last night, if not the most earth shattering....but anything less than 7points is not good enough imo, but lets hope we can pick up 3 of those on saturday! i will back worthy until he fails, doesnt mean i think he''ll succeed but im 100% behind him, for next 3games anyway! ON THE BALL CITY