Sign in to follow this  
Mr Cholmondley Warner

Colney deep clean

The training ground has been closed for a deep clean. Moxey can''t even get that right.

It''s embarrassing how inept we have become. Eating at the club has now become an extreme sport. I certainly won''t be eating any high risk products such as fish at the club in the future whilst Moxey is in charge.

With nepotism Tom not having a meaningful role why can''t he become the director of bog cleaning

Apparently a few are suffering from malnutrition due to small portion sizes or something along those lines...

[quote user="AJ"]Apparently a few are suffering from malnutrition due to small portion sizes or something along those lines...[/quote]that might just be due to the cold weather

When you earn £60000 a week and still have no idea how to head a ball into the net from 2 yards you have someone to wash your hands

Moxley been in touch with Norwich City Council to sublet Sloughbottom until clean up accomplished.

Men in High Visibility Jackets seen moving Gypsies and Drug Dealers out

If you want this to be done properly and eliminate players from dangerous exposure to bacteria I suggest you let Jez Get on with his job. The guy is immaculate and will be there in his bio-suit and purple gloves facilitating the whole operation.

Wasn''t Colney the reason Van Dick refused to come to Norwich ?Could that clean up be part of the deal ?

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Hi I''m Barry Scott![/quote]err, you might be on the wrong forum old chapthere are other forums for those who like to wearing white vests and rubber gloves.... so I''ve been led to believe

That''s why we are signing Dijks. He''s from Ajax!

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]That''s why we are signing Dijks. He''s from Ajax![/quote]whee hay ! ! !

ps apparently in our search for players we''ve been scouring Europe

As long as we don''t start going the Ariel route.

at last we have found a player with a bit of (Mr) Muscleand I''d be well brasso''ed off if he didn''t sign

keelansgrandad wrote the following post at 30/01/2017 6:51 PM:

That''s why we are signing Dijks. He''s from Ajax!

😀

[quote user="morty"]Yeah, too far now...[/quote]

Oh the irony.

Morty, what gives you the right?

[quote user="morty"]Yeah, too far now...[/quote]we might move on to foodhttp://webzoom.freewebs.com/aubreys/tinpetticoat1.jpg

[quote user="morty"][quote user="VanWink"]Lion King[/quote]Oh hey thrush, good day at the office?[/quote]

Looks like you''ve been summoned van wink, there''s a good boy, don''t disobey the master.