Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Wigan beam back

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]If I lived in Norwich I''d go, but I guess I''ll watch it on line if that''s an option.[/quote]Would be more enjoyable if there was a ''beamback'' from that beamback, so to speakWatch the game in company with a fair number of City fans

Went to the Crystal Palace beam back last year and it was an absolute shambles just like every other event held by the football club that I''ve been too, said then I wouldn''t waste time going to another so I won''t

[quote user="morty"]Aye, I reckon I''ll have some of that![/quote]make sure you select booing or non booingand when asked about which pie would you like to order, don''t have the scampi piethey are rather like poorman roadhalf empty

[quote user="me tarzan"][quote user="morty"]Aye, I reckon I''ll have some of that![/quote]make sure you select booing or non booingand when asked about which pie would you like to order, don''t have the scampi piethey are rather like poorman roadhalf empty[/quote]Cheers, I have been to them before[Y]

[quote user="morty"]Aye, I reckon I''ll have some of that![/quote]

Bet the ticket office are releived about that, they must think it makes it worth doing.

I imagine morbid entering like a darts player/wrestler, to his front row seat, and no one can offer any sort of opinion on the proceedings of the match, without his superior agreement.

Just went online to buy 2 tickets for me and the missus and the website said there was a problem with the booking that hadn''t gone through so did it again, Then got charged twice ! So hope the pie and pint are good.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Went to the Crystal Palace beam back last year and it was an absolute shambles just like every other event held by the football club that I''ve been too, said then I wouldn''t waste time going to another so I won''t[/quote]Sure you don''t fancy it?Its not like we have far to travel!

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Went to the Crystal Palace beam back last year and it was an absolute shambles just like every other event held by the football club that I''ve been too, said then I wouldn''t waste time going to another so I won''t[/quote]but you will waste time telling other folk... that you won''t err, be goingotherwise have you thought that it might be just yousome folk have that affect on things

got work Morty but could get it off if it was worth it, after the last couple of visits to stuff put on by the club I can''t be assed having to teach every member of the bar staff that red wine is the black bottle not the pink one, plus you never know what freaking weirdos from this site will be hanging around getting as close as possible so they can go home and tell their pet goldfish of their adventures before retiring to bed to masterbate with a finger up the bum and a plastic bag over their head.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]got work Morty but could get it off if it was worth it, after the last couple of visits to stuff put on by the club I can''t be assed having to teach every member of the bar staff that red wine is the black bottle not the pink one, plus you never know what freaking weirdos from this site will be hanging around getting as close as possible so they can go home and tell their pet goldfish of their adventures before retiring to bed to masterbate with a finger up the bum and a plastic bag over their head.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Number 9"]Which finger do you use?[/quote]A great answer here would be "Your mum''s".Not from me.Oh no.

My next question was lined up (before the conversation about your mum)

Can you hear canarycall with the plastic bag on?

[quote user="hogesar"]So is greavsy smudger? Who made that link?[/quote]I have an extensive database of people who appear out of nowhere with ready made grudges.The MO fits.Regardless, he''s absolutely radio rental.Which also fits.

What for saying that I don''t value mortys opinion. I''m sure there are hundreds on here who share that view.

Greavsy - What for saying that I don''t value mortys opinion. I''m sure there are hundreds on here who share that view

most of them being your various logins

I''m still struggling with the concept of DDD having a conversation with his pet goldfish (plural) whilst having his finger up his mothers bottom. Or have I got the concept of his mass debate completely wrong

At least that concept is viable Knock off Nige. I''m struggling with the concept of Tiny the Tiger having had a girlfriend.

The gut wrote the following post at 31/01/2017 7:00 AM:

At least that concept is viable Knock off Nige. I''m struggling with the concept of Tiny the Tiger having had a girlfriend.

One of those little submissive sorts I would imagine, the sort that will do as told and fake well.😉