Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Hogan/McCormack

It''s the last day of the window, so here we go.

West Ham end their interest of Hogan, and he is now favourite to go to Villa. Obviously Bruce is not keen on McCormack, but with this move, then RM might be off today, as opposed to the Summer

Season long loan for McCormack?

Not sure Bruce would sanction it, but he can''t let him rot in the reserves. Any sort of resale value will further diminish if he does that.

If ends up on loan at a championship side and scores 10-12 goals, Villa will be able to recoup a chunk of the £12 million they wasted on him.

No thanks with either of them. One would be worth a gamble at 3-5 million (If we had that to spend) but the market for Championship level strikers went beyond a joke about 2 seasons ago.

I suppose we might make an approach for a Jerome Sinclair on loan or something like that but either way I''d bet anything we''re not going to sign a striker on a permanent today.

Wildschut and Djiks with Brady and Canos out would be amazing but I think we''ll just see Djiks on loan and Brady leaving in the last couple of hours

if a McCormack falls in the forest and no-one is around to see him, does he make a sound?

Are you serious? Ddidn''t Hogan say in the media he wants to play Prem football?

If this is true he''s a mercenary and Villa are hilarious. But that''s what makes the window so entertaining

[quote user="Morgan"]Are you serious? Ddidn''t Hogan say in the media he wants to play Prem football?

If this is true he''s a mercenary and Villa are hilarious. But that''s what makes the window so entertaining[/quote]Sky sports news reckon he''s in his car, on his way there.So who knows?Yeah Villa are heading for a huge car crash if they don''t get promoted this season, which I don''t think they will.

[quote user="tired"]if a McCormack falls in the forest and no-one is around to see him, does he make a sound?[/quote]

He probably gets blocked in by trees and can''t get out

£15m for Scott Hogan?! That''s insane money. Had a good season at Rochdale in League Two, then spent 18 months out with a cruciate injury. Has been impressive in the second half of last season and the first half of this, but £15m?! God I hope Villa don''t go up this season.