Sign in to follow this  
Mr Cholmondley Warner

Is it time to end the farce of the transfer window

What other industry do you have transfer windows

There should be freedom of movement for all footballers either permanent or loans

That way when you have injury crisis as we have had in midfield we can address

The transfer window favours the big clubs who can have big squads

All completely irrelevant.

It makes Sky a lot of money so it''s here to stay. Clubs/fans/players/good sense be damned. This shouldn''t surprise anyone either.

It is so Jim White can get excited about a non event.

And SKY can make use of 92 people stood outside training grounds AM and stadia PM with a load of hoot toots stood behind them.

Helps no-one but at least agents have to do some work and helicopter pilots get to drop off Johnny Foreigner (oh hell, I''ll get a protest march outside my house for saying that) to a club and he can stand on the edge of the pitch holding a shirt.

You couldn''t have free movement of players, it would be carnage.

Teams like Man City & Barca would have ''agreements'' where Barca would loan Man City Messi for a must win game, in return they get Aguero & De Bruyne for the Champions League Final etc

Chelsea would ring Burnley and offer them Costa & Courtois for a game against Arsenal that would help Chelsea win the league

It would never work

The loan option stopped for all clubs this season.

From tomorrow we could only sign players without a club. No loans deals possible.

It''s all a load of bollo**s.

It still makes me watch SKY TV to see fir call happening until at least one hour past my bedtime.

Why did it change? Was it to stop big clubs signing your in-form striker at the crucial run in at the end of season?

It''s the usual format for city ,pink un posting loads of rumours,nothing happening for us or we lost this player or that to another club, the manager trying to excuse the board for not investing .

it restricts freedom of movement, which Bosman was bought in for.I''m suprised no player has challenged it through the courts.Take Payet, if he''d been unhappy in September why should he wait til January to move?In any other walk of life you can leave your employer whenever you like!Payet must have had an impact on the entire squad which would upset game plans etc... surely for everyones benefit just move him on?

[quote user="Mr Cholmondley Warner"]What other industry do you have transfer windows

There should be freedom of movement for all footballers either permanent or loans

That way when you have injury crisis as we have had in midfield we can address

The transfer window favours the big clubs who can have big squads[/quote]

Personally i''d prefer no transfer window once the season has started. However to suggest it benefits the big clubs isnt really true, if anything the smaller clubs get inflated fees for their players from clubs who are desperate. Also the clubs doing the business arnt the big 4 or 5 clubs in this country.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]It is so Jim White can get excited about a non event.

And SKY can make use of 92 people stood outside training grounds AM and stadia PM with a load of hoot toots stood behind them.

Helps no-one but at least agents have to do some work and helicopter pilots get to drop off Johnny Foreigner (oh hell, I''ll get a protest march outside my house for saying that) to a club and he can stand on the edge of the pitch holding a shirt.[/quote]I will be watching in case there is a glimpse of TG in his Nissan Qashqai.

[quote user="Mr Cholmondley Warner"]Tilly assume you will be hanging outside the gates of Colney tonight waiving a dildo for the camera[/quote]I thought Colney was closed for a deep clean following the deep fat fryer catching fire ?