Sign in to follow this  
andyc24_uk

Transfer predictions

What does everyone reckon we''ll end up with then at the end of the day?

My guess:

Out - Brady; Canos; Josh Murphy (loan)

In - Dijks; a loan LB nobody has even mentioned, possibly a young loan striker.

I like the look of Wildschut but got a feeling it won''t happen for some reason; would be happy to be proven wrong.

Josh isn''t getting enough game time here and it''s hurting his development; I reckon he''ll go out somewhere for the rest of the season to catch up to his brother.

I think we might take Peter Capaldi on loan now he won''t be time travelling.

And I think we will let Stephen Whittaker go to be the new doctor.

Out - Brady £11m, Canos £2.5m, Olsson £4m totalling 17.5m Possibly Bennet going ????

In - Dijks - Loan fee (guess at 500,000), Wildshut £7m

That does leave 10m not withstanding agents fees etc.

I think that maybe all although would like a centre half, would also like Omar Bogle from Grimsby.

How how about Charlie Austin on loan a bit left feild i know, not seen him for a bit - could be injured.

Charlie Austin IS injured (again). He''s also on £100,000 a week at Saints and was playing regularly for them before he got injured.

Apart from that it''s a good shout.....

Forgot Karacan too - Deadline doesn''t matter for him since he''s out of contract; I''m guessing we''ll bring him before the weekend if we don''t sign anyone else in midfield. Would be useful as backup and wages won''t be much..

I''ll go for Olsson and Canos out for combined fee of £7.5 million which we need to balance this years shortfall.

No other moves unless/until Brady goes. If he does then Dijks and Wildchunt to be funded from his fee, leaving a few million over for summer window.

If he doesn''t go then we may well have the compensation of Morty on Canary Call to look forward to. 😛