Sign in to follow this  
Andy G

Two Clubs interested in Bennett

Chris Gorham has posted that two clubs are interested in Bennett but apparently no formal bids yet.

"Chris Goreham ‏@CGoreham 51m51 minutes ago

More

Chris Goreham Retweeted Robin Chipperfield

Have heard two clubs have enquired about Bennett but no formal bid as yet. #ncfcChris Goreham added,

"

I''d hate to see him go, whilst he''s not always my first choice CB he does make a good option!

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Notts Forest apparently one of them.[/quote]Makes you wonder if there was any truth in us being in for Lansbury then doesn''t it?Surely if they wanted Bennett and we were interested in Lansbury a sensible deal would have been worked out, whereas I''m guessing we were never that bothered to begin with.

Could also be different transfer needs at different times in the window, Indy Bones.

Forest might have missed out on their other defensive targets and are now turning to Bennett, or Bennett has only recently been touted around by Norwich/his agent, or, as you say, they aren''t interested in Bennett/we weren''t interested in Lansbury.

Either way, I don''t think we should sell Bennett unless we''ve got a replacement for him.

I see one of the chinese clubs has offered £4m for a scunthorpe player - they know they want ryan really...

He is ours so pretty sure I would have recalled that, Kevin van been. The irons holding out for £8m...