Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Carlton Morris...

...maybe off to Rotherham on loan apparently. Read Norwich suggested there maybe another striker on his way to us if this is the case. Not so sure about that myself but we''ll see.

Not quite convinced about a team well adrift at the bottom of their league. Will he be given enough game time and will he see the ball much when he plays?

But the bright side is at least Santiago Blanco will have the opportunity to mention NCFC.

[quote user="morty"]I reckon it''ll be good for him, good news.[/quote]Agree, but we better hope nothing happens to Oliveira and Jerome as we are now left with only 3 strikers, and imo one of them is not really up to scratch!

Cardiff just recalled Le Fondre from his loan at Rotherham so he may well play.
Hopefully we''ve got another body coming in up front, I''d be pleased if it was Bogle tbh.

[quote user="kick it off"]Cardiff just recalled Le Fondre from his loan at Rotherham so he may well play.
Hopefully we''ve got another body coming in up front, I''d be pleased if it was Bogle tbh.
[/quote]

Could be, looking at what Paul Warne has just said.

Move only sanctioned when we confirmed our replacement.

This surely can''t refer to wildshut or djiks, as they''re not strikers and wouldn''t influence whether we let Morris go or not.