Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Deadline day is here!!!

Genk''s 19-year-old Jamaican winger Leon Bailey has joined Bundesliga club Leverkusen.

Another one we''ve missed out on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the type of player we need!

Lille have signed 21-year-old Netherlands forward Anwar El Ghazi from Ajax.

Another one we''ve missed out on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the type of player we need!

Nice have signed Lille''s 33-year-old midfielder Mounir Obbadi.

Another one we''ve missed out on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the type of player we need!

And Middlesbrough''s 24-year-old Uruguayan midfielder Carlos de Pena has joined Spanish club Real Oviedo on loan.Another one we''ve missed out on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the type of player we need!

Istanbul Basaksehir, second in the Turkish top flight, have signed unattached striker Emmanuel Adebayor.Dodged a bullet there, good business by the club.

Just seen Harry Redknapp sitting in his Range Rover, hasn''t made it off his drive yet.For Health & Safety reason Sandra has booked on a spa day at Champneys..

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Just seen Harry Redknapp sitting in his Range Rover, hasn''t made it off his drive yet.For Health & Safety reason Sandra has booked on a spa day at Champneys..

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]I reckon there will be a surprise signing by Norwich, I am going to guess on somebody like Aaron Mooy.....[/quote]

Get someone to check the manifest on the flight in from Manchester, this could be a goer.

Sky sources have confirmed that Peter Capaldi quit as Dr Who so that he can become NCFC''s new centre half.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Does anyone know where Peter Odemwingie is parked?

[/quote]

He''s still outside QPR''s ground, no one told him the deals off!

Just got back from a meeting, I sat next to the young lady in the skin tight dress and started every conversation with "I don''t know about you Kirsty but I.......".

BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!

My colleague dropped a glass in the kitchens and it''s broken.

BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!

A car outside the office slowed down considerably, the red lights at the back were glowing.