Sign in to follow this  
Goss Volley

Grabban

[quote user="Goss Volley"]Rumours of a Grabban return are surfacing... thoughts?[/quote]That you shouldn''t listen to a twitter account with 77 followers?

[quote user="Goss Volley"]haha I didn''t say I had a decent source![/quote]Pretty sure Grabban burned all of his bridges here lol.Has he even played for Bournmouth this season?

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]James Kunt has 5 thousand followers and he tweeted it too. !!Jokes aside, would be a shame to see him join one of the clubs in our around the playoffs. Good player.[/quote]James Kunt?Sounds credible[;)]

I did think that, then wondered if maybe the bridges could be repaired as others have since departed? He has played a few mins here and there, maybe one goal or something?

[quote user="Goss Volley"]I did think that, then wondered if maybe the bridges could be repaired as others have since departed? He has played a few mins here and there, maybe one goal or something?[/quote]Theoretically, it could work. I''d rather have him on the bench than Lafferty.But really, no, I doubt the manager would want him back after his nonsense.

Proven scorer at this level and better than most we have been linked to, better for now than Omar etc

Would want Lafferty out too.

But no links to strengthening the CBs of Def cm. Guess will have to wait for the summer.

[quote user="king canary"]Would have him back on loan, bit different to our existing strike force.[/quote]

Completely ridiculous thread. Grabban has as much chance of playing again for NCFC as me!

Now i get it. D Trump was describing a picture of Lewis G sat with the family Cat.

'''' Grabban by the Pussy''''.

See ,i knew he wasnt a sexixst/racist twunt.

Wouldn''t want him back.Never been impressed with him as a striker overall, and his behaviour and attitude which lead to the sale burnt ALL his bridges here IMHO.Now a return for RvW...

I don''t think grabban can enter Norfolk without bursting into tears 😭 him and Eddie Howe can''t leave Bournemouth without mummy making them Jane sandwiches and patting them on the head

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Goss Volley"]I did think that, then wondered if maybe the bridges could be repaired as others have since departed? He has played a few mins here and there, maybe one goal or something?[/quote]Theoretically, it could work. I''d rather have him on the bench than Lafferty.But really, no, I doubt the manager would want him back after his nonsense.[/quote]
That''s pretty low praise as well, I''d rather have my Gran on the bench than Lafferty.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Goss Volley"]I did think that, then wondered if maybe the bridges could be repaired as others have since departed? He has played a few mins here and there, maybe one goal or something?[/quote]Theoretically, it could work. I''d rather have him on the bench than Lafferty.But really, no, I doubt the manager would want him back after his nonsense.[/quote]
That''s pretty low praise as well, I''d rather have my Gran on the bench than Lafferty.
[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Goss Volley"]I did think that, then wondered if maybe the bridges could be repaired as others have since departed? He has played a few mins here and there, maybe one goal or something?[/quote]Theoretically, it could work. I''d rather have him on the bench than Lafferty.But really, no, I doubt the manager would want him back after his nonsense.[/quote]
[/quote]

And I''d rather have you on the bench than Grabban