Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

Matt Gilks and Wildschut sign according to SSN presenter

So Sky Sports News presenter has just said both Wildschut and Matt Gilks (goalie from Ranger) have signed for Norwich today.

I haven''t seen Wildschut confirmed and the Gilks one i haven''t heard anything about.

He also said Grimsby have bought Omar Bogle from Grimsby for 1 million, its their own player !!! I think they are all on the xmas leftover sherry

Been watching most of the day, it''s been shocking, they have been playing guess the player discussed on twitter based of the 4 most used emojis in tweets about that player! What on earth has sky come to!

So is this right or just another "Sky Believe" shite?

Did Dijks actually train with us this morning and why hasn''t this been concluded if he''s signing on loan?

All a tad strange! I hate deadline day shite, it all appears to hinge round offloading Brady in my view, might be wrong, we wait with baited breath!

Indeed it Seats...

But streaming is not downloading hence no copyright infringement.

If they could stop it they would have by now.... time to change the PPV or subscription model and take advantage of ''tailored TV''

[quote user="Syteanric"]I don''t... Kodi, Mobdro or good ole fadhioned T''internet!

Anyone paying for sky is a fool[/quote]and that has been my thought that the income streams might not be sustainedwhy pay for stuff you don''t want and is freely availablewhat started out as a trickle may well soon become a torrent (no pun)