Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Dear Journalists

Dear worried of NorfolkFirstly let me reassure you that your concerns are not unusual for someone in your position, and are nothing to be ashamed of either.I have enclosed some leaflets that will help your understand what has happened.One being Sell on clause and is it always a percentage of the profit ?The other Confidentiality in contracts and what it meansAunt Marge

Dear worried

There is a special help line, to help see things easier call +44 (0) 844 826 1902 from your mobile device, ask to speak the renew team and they will help in confidence (calls at standard rates)

I saw somebody, last night, put out the opinion that its the buying club that pays the sell on clause.Not heard of that before, but who knows?I suspect we will never will.

[quote user="morty"]I saw somebody, last night, put out the opinion that its the buying club that pays the sell on clause.Not heard of that before, but who knows?I suspect we will never will.[/quote]In one sense they dobut not as a sort of VAT type add ie we''ll agree £12m all told, plus £1m sell on paymentthe total cost is always going to be what the buying club thinks that player is worth, NOT what the selling club is wanting... as in any transaction