Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Binners, v Derby cheer or boo ?

I drafted this before the post above, where yet again you look down on me, and try and belittle. But the sentiments remain the same.

Don''t worry Colin, you''ll be pleased to know that I''m taking an extended, if not permanent break from visiting this forum.

This place has become toxic at times, with petty arguments, and many of them stem from your natural way of winding people up. I sometimes think you do this on purpose. In fact, I know you do.

You claim to be an innocent little victim, who gets harassed and abused. Yet recently, you have talked down to not just me, but several others. One you referred to as a nonce. Totally unacceptable. Others were called numpties. Numskulls was another. This is abuse. And hypocrisy.

Only last week, you tried to derail Mortys thread about the team. This was not about football. This was point scoring. Again, total hypocrisy.

I will hold my hands up and admit that I have been mischief making with you. Sometimes trying to get a ride out of you. Trying to pick a fight. I will openly admit my faults. I apologise for any offence caused, and to my fellow posters if and when I have spoiled your enjoyment of the pink un.

No offence Lakey, but your pompous nature winds me up to the nth degree. There are plenty of other exiles on here who post in a far more sensible manner, realising they cannot comment on matches they have seen or instruct fans on how they should behave. I''m sure you''re a nice guy, but your nature repeadedtly rubs folk up the wrong way.

Now for the sake of my sanity, and so my sometimes childish and disruptive manner does not make this forum a poorer place, I shall refrain from visiting and posting. I like doing the pups so I will probably be back next season for that. OTBC.

That doesn''t even rhyme lakeyhardly Wordsworth and his host of daffodils is it ?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]FFS Hoola, no need to go to that length, don''t take it seriously, stay and concentrate on the posts, you make a good contribution to this board.[/quote]I can understand his decision.I have seen some idiots who want to derail this forum in my time, but twatty mchat takes the biscuit.

Thank you Lessingham, that is flattering. However, my spat with LDC is silly and I''d rather not spoilt the forum in any way with it. I will probably be back at some point in the future. Enjoy the rest of the season mate.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Thank you Lessingham, that is flattering. However, my spat with LDC is silly and I''d rather not spoilt the forum in any way with it. I will probably be back at some point in the future. Enjoy the rest of the season mate.[/quote]Oh come on, Hoola Han Solo. You''ve given me a hard time recently so can''t you understand why I might answer you back?  Stay and talk football - if you don''t agree with something I say - ignore it!

Don''t break my heart

My flaky Lakey heart

I know best, can''t you understand?

And if you break my heart

My flaky Lakey heart

I''ll run off to Pete, and you''ll get banned

Derby had a good win against the binners and leap-frogged over us and increased the gap between Norwich and a play-off spot by one point.

I feel that it is a bit too early in the season to start monitoring our rivals'' results too studiously. That generally takes place once we are into the April fixtures fixtures, when every point won or lost counts.

Besides, I cannot see Derby as being one of our main rivals. McClaren has done well there, but I remain sceptical about him maintaining his team''s good form. McClaren is McClaren after all.

We seem to have been prophesising Huddersfield''s collapse for most of the season now, but I still do not think that they will last the pace now that we are into that part of the season where games and injuries come thick and fast.

I feel that the main contenders are Leeds, Sheff. Weds and Reading and US (hic.)

I shall be keeping a casual eye on the results of these three from now on and hope they lose games, no matter who they are playing.

Of course, the success or otherwise of the dealings in the window just over will effect things.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Morty - A lot of fans who travelled to Reading cheered the Scum scoring against Sunderland in our promotion season of 2004........[/quote]I have no issue with people who actually go to games, I respect their opinion far more.People who have a true connect with other fans.[/quote]Lincoln must have been in a right old state that night.....[:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Morty - A lot of fans who travelled to Reading cheered the Scum scoring against Sunderland in our promotion season of 2004........[/quote]I have no issue with people who actually go to games, I respect their opinion far more.People who have a true connect with other fans.[/quote]Lincoln must have been in a right old state that night.....[:D][/quote][:)]