Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Binners, v Derby cheer or boo ?

Attendance at portaloo tonight - 14,719.Reportedly their lowest attendance for 15 years.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"][quote user="morty"]Attendance at portaloo tonight - 14,719.Reportedly their lowest attendance for 15 years.[/quote][:D][/quote]
Apparently that''s including a load of season ticket holders who haven''t turned up. Pathetic. Tinpot b*stards.

any points dropped by clubs around is will be a bonus, these are games they be expecting and wanting to win

as to the paupers will the penny finally drop - not so much the result by in Mad Mick telling the dimwits that he had numerous million pound bids only to end up with the usual ragbag of cast offs and lower league hopefuls ?

and guess what ?

it is only going to get worse unless hEvans can find another player to flog off to balance the books

RIPswich

LDC

Now lets not make this about me, lol. I''ve made it clear that the only thing that matters - to me at any rate - is that results go in our favour in terms of league position. Ipswich are quite likely not going to be in the play offs, so any points they can take off our near rivals, the better it is. I won''t enjoy seeing them win, but I will enjoy any points our real rivals don''t get.

Binner if I ever saw one 🙄🙄

Yeah, great result........started the evening on level points and level goal difference with Derby.  Thanks to the ineptitude of Ipswich, they are now three points ahead of us and a superior goal difference.  Three cheers for Derby..........[:|]

You cant rely on these peasants

We just need to focus on us and do as well as we can. Simple statement but it''s true

[quote user="Buh"]You cant rely on these peasants

We just need to focus on us and do as well as we can. Simple statement but it''s true[/quote]

Of course. But the longer the season goes, the more important other team''s results become each week.  Great to see Barnsley and Preston lose and shef wed draw.  Spoiled by the Reading result and the binners ineptitude.  Overall though, not a bad evening. [:)]

[quote user="morty"]Attendance at portaloo tonight - 14,719.Reportedly their lowest attendance for 15 years.[/quote]

they are now saying 17 years

oh dear, poor old binners

ps I wonder how many were still tthere at full time

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Morty - A lot of fans who travelled to Reading cheered the Scum scoring against Sunderland in our promotion season of 2004........[/quote]I have no issue with people who actually go to games, I respect their opinion far more.People who have a true connect with other fans.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Lol. He ignored that last time you wrote it. He''ll ignore it this time.

[/quote]I am still finding your childish pout hilarious.Seriously, for a man of your age, its truly tragic.

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Morty - A lot of fans who travelled to Reading cheered the Scum scoring against Sunderland in our promotion season of 2004........[/quote]

but that was in April with a handful of game to go when it was more certain who our actual rivals in that table were

quite different now with more than a third of the season to go

[quote user="lake district canary"]Well done Faded, you got a reply this time!  Shame it was yet another dig at people who don''t go to matches.  Divisive, unpleasant and hypocritical.  Not a surprise.

[/quote][:D]You are an absolute embarrassment.

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]For the record I am very happy that Derby ripped the Scum apart tonight, I only wished they had put a couple more past them. We can get into the play off by going on a run of our own and not worry about what other teams do......[/quote]Exactly[Y]

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]You are the biggest hypocrite on here Colin.[/quote]In what way does using my name make any difference?   In what way is what I have out in this thread hypocritical?  Why are you following me around like a morty love child? Why don''t you stick to talking about football? What have I done that deserves abuse on this thread? Why can''t you just understand how a message board works? Why can''t you understand that exiles have valid opinions as well as match goers? (Morty could think about that one)Why is it so hard for you to accept my views are genuine? Purple agreed with me earlier on. Is he deserving of abuse too?The poll thread had quite a few respected posters  agreeing with me. Are they trolls?You''ve been  following me around quite a lot recently. Have you nothing better to do?  I''m comfortable with my views. Are you? Or is there the tiniest thought in there that just possibly it might have been better if Derby had dropped points tonight? Now go to bed and dream of promotion, but don''t have nightmares about the day we finish the season in seventh place - with Derby one place and one point ahead.[|-)]