Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Binners, v Derby cheer or boo ?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Yes, I would be pleased if Derby got beaten tonight. Shame it isn''t going to happen though![/quote]Please say you''re joking Lakey. [:''(]

Now lets not make this about me, lol.  I''ve made it clear that the only thing that matters - to me at any rate - is that results go in our favour in terms of league position. Ipswich are quite likely not going to be in the play offs, so any points they can take off our near rivals, the better it is.  I won''t enjoy seeing them win, but I will enjoy any points our real rivals don''t get.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]C''mon all, supposed to be a serious football thread following the fortunes of our neighbours this evening[/quote]Lol. Whatever. And as usual I''ve answered on topic and with genuine supporting instincts. Hope others can say the same....

An ex Scummer scores the third against his old club with an assist by an ex canary. [:D]TWTD is not a pretty sight at H/T. [H]

Watching that pile of shyte down the road sliding ever closer to administration is worth a season or two in the Chump any day, any week, any year.