Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

McNasty's tweet

I''m half expecting DMc to pop up with "business concluded for today" tweet, as he used to do.

Wonder if Jez Monkey will grace us with the ominous words?

Ahh yes. The man who oversaw 2 avoidable relegations and took a bonus for one of them after making the fans look like idiots with his ''relegation is worse than death'' t*rd he came out with.

I''ll keep with the silence thanks.

He didn''t take a bonus "for relegation".

He took one after relegation, but it was for achieving financial targets. I don''t know, but I wouldn''t be surprised if he also had a further bonus payable on staying up, like the playing squad, which wasn''t paid.

#alternativefacts

He wasn''t perfect

The policy he brought here of putting every available penny into football because success on the pitch resulted in success off the pitch.

I''ll tell you now Jez is old school and isnt one for posting petty prose on social media. The guys immaculate. Any written comms will be carried out with a mont blanc pen, ink well and note pad.

Maybe McNasty might like to tweet whatever deals  Lafferty,Turner,Whittaker and Bassong are on which were signed during his watch that has resulted in nobody wanting to touch them with a barge pole.