Sign in to follow this  
Ren

Ipswich only taken the small allocation then........

I suspect they didn''t think they could sell the other block which has to be paid for in full as I understand it.

Not sure how I feel about this, on the one hand its funny that they don''t think they can sell it, but on the other it makes for a better atmosphere when they bring the full allocation.

Will we be employing the same company who are doing the deep clean at Colney to clean this block after the game?

Looks like the same allocation Birmingham and Wolves took, so id say about 1200

[quote user="Mr Cholmondley Warner"]The less of those vermin at the Carra the better

There might even be a seat for arch plastics like LDC[/quote]Certainly was. The joy of having a Monday off work.[;)]

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Will we be employing the same company who are doing the deep clean at Colney to clean this block after the game?

[/quote]I think the club uses Cillit Bin to clean and disinfect the placethough the odour of bullshit can still hang around for days after

[quote user="Ren"]I suspect they didn''t think they could sell the other block which has to be paid for in full as I understand it.

Not sure how I feel about this, on the one hand its funny that they don''t think they can sell it, but on the other it makes for a better atmosphere when they bring the full allocation.[/quote]where did you see this ?

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Most I''ve spoken to are not keen in see their team get beaten AGAIN. which is fair I suppose[/quote]

They are a bunch of disloyal binmen!

perhaps City would permit a blanket collection to help our impoverished neighbours raise some moneyI''m sure it would be full once it had done a complete circuit around the stands

....whether any of that would be money is another matter

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The Scum have blocks F, G & H the same as always for the game.[/quote]

I am 99% sure they were selling block H to our fans this morning. Maybe someone who bought one could confirm this, as you have me doubting myself now!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The Scum have blocks F, G & H the same as always for the game.[/quote]

I am 99% sure they were selling block H to our fans this morning. Maybe someone who bought one could confirm this, as you have me doubting myself now!

[quote user="Ren"][quote user="TIL 1010"]The Scum have blocks F, G & H the same as always for the game.[/quote]

I am 99% sure they were selling block H to our fans this morning. Maybe someone who bought one could confirm this, as you have me doubting myself now![/quote]Just logged in and Block H not available.

I would have thought they still have the same allocation as it would have leaked out from somewhere rather than just what tickets are available online

[quote user="Webbo118"]Is this thread a topical example of what is now referred to as

FAKE NEWS?[/quote]err, nothat is intentionalthis is just a mistake

Yes it''s not available as it''s sold out, as I say I am pretty sure it was being sold to home fans. This was also highlighted yesterday on wotb.

As I say I am 99% sure, but now I can''t prove it.

morty wrote the following post at 30/01/2017 8:17 PM:

Ren wrote:

TIL 1010 wrote:

The Scum have blocks F, G & H the same as always for the game.

Just logged in and Block H not available.

Doesn''t really prove anything, they have all been sold to priority members.

Tilly is normally ITK with these things though OP.

You''re not mad Ren. It was like that when I logged in at about 9. I thought it looked like a tiny amount for a derby.