Sign in to follow this  
Dorset Canary

Bogle to Wigan???

Wonder if we had to back off Bogle to get Wildschut officially over the line.

Seemed a long time to confirm the deal, or were we not really interested in Bogle?

@ me tarzan, me cold

I thought the same thing, but during the final week of the window we were heavily linked with him.

Just seemed strange after the link that he ended up at Wigan

[quote user="Dorset Canary"]@ me tarzan, me cold

I thought the same thing, but during the final week of the window we were heavily linked with him.

Just seemed strange after the link that he ended up at Wigan[/quote]Yeah I was surprised he ended up there too.Could be no more than the fact they suddenly had about 7 million to spend though.

by who ?our club ?or maybe the same folk who had Bradley going to Villa in exchange for McCormack, who had Bradley actually joined Palace for £9m, had Bennett leaving, likewise Klose this guff has a life of it''s own - once one media source puts up the story all others can follow by stating ''reports state that..... "possibly the worst offender (Sky) had Burnley interested in Pritchard and Wolves interested in Jacob Murphymuch of this is ma=de up by putting two and two together athen coming up with the number neededmaybe worth noting all the stories another time and see how many actually prove correct

One to appease the Wigan fan(s), with a supposed favourite or maybe even two (Jordi Gómez) going out this was one to give a bit of hope for the future.

Time will tell, but I for one will not be holding my breath.