Sign in to follow this  
GT

Saturdays team

Put new lad at left back, leave Wigan lad on bench give him a run later in game, if new full back tires, and put Pritchard in for Murphy, he chickens out of 50/50 balls, is very greedy when he has the ball, and try''s shots from ridiculous positions, and should he get lucky and scores dines out for weeks on it

I agree with starting Dijks and having Wildschut on the bench.

They need to be involved as quickly as possible though. Due to their physical stature and Wildschut''s direct running they''re players who should really help us on the road. Then they should both start v Wigan.

Back home is a different story. One of Naismith or Hoolahan (next to the other) on the left has worked really well for us at home for most of the season. I''d imagine Dijks will start every game though. Wildschut probably in and out, featuring more away from home unless he really pulls up trees and forces himself into a regular starting spot.

Go easy on Murphy as well. He''s 21 ffs and this is his first year at this level. For example, a similar type of player is Michail Antonio. He''s killing it at West Ham and is way out of our league. At 21 he was still playing for Wednesday in League 1, he didn''t make it to the PL till he was 24. If the papers are to be believed Murphy has had offers from PL clubs this season.

He''s still a baby as AN would say. I find the criticism he gets laughable. He''s inexperienced and trying to make things happen whenever he gets on the ball, of course he''s going to c0(k up a lot!

I doubt they both will start. That isn''t AN''s style.

Would like them both to start as there is plenty of room for improvement. And the opposition won''t have seen them in an NCFC shirt either.

I agree with Dijks starting and Wildschut on the bench.

Think you''re confusing Wildschut with Brady though, he isn''t going to fill in as full back if Dijks starts to tire.