Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

How often do you visit this site ?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Poor borstic borcy. I look in first thing in the morning and every so often during the day. A good distraction from the more mundane aspect of work and good to be able to communicate my views and talk to other fans, especially those that don''t have agendas or are just nasty pieces of work.

[/quote]Make sure you have a good whinge in every single post to try and stir up some of that nonsense you are desperately trying to avoid[Y]

I''ve been to a live t20 game at Trent bridge, it was a right laugh

It''s NFL for me...I sit there for 15mins watching it, then an hour, then the second game starts and then it''s about 1 in the morning and I''m left wondering where the night has gone and if it was all worth it...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Poor borstic borcy. I look in first thing in the morning and every so often during the day. A good distraction from the more mundane aspect of work and good to be able to communicate my views and talk to other fans, especially those that don''t have agendas or are just nasty pieces of work.

[/quote]Make sure you have a good whinge in every single post to try and stir up some of that nonsense you are desperately trying to avoid[Y][/quote]
[:D].
Tend to take a look in the morning when I''m trying to get other people to start working. Sense of irony there maybe. Then tend to take a look at lunch time and inbetween the gym in the evening!

[quote user="Mr Apples"]I mostly come here for scampi updates and relationship advice.

Apples[/quote]

Your scampi are cheating on you, end the relationship.

"Your scampi are cheating on you, end the relationship"

Hmmmm good advice, I did suspect something fishy was going on...

Apples

Mr Cholmondley Warner wrote the following post at 02/02/2017 9:51 AM:

When is LDC going to accept he is not a fan

Or when are people going to accept he is?

Or better still, that it shouldn''t be of anyones concern on here, who is and isnt.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Mr Cholmondley Warner wrote the following post at 02/02/2017 9:51 AM:

When is LDC going to accept he is not a fan

Or when are people going to accept he is?

Or better still, that it shouldn''t be of anyones concern on here, who is and isnt.[/quote]

Binner

I never come on here. It isn''t that type of site for that.

@ Mr Cholmondley Warner

How very dare you!

Of all the things I''ve been called on here, that hurts the most!

Far too often if I''m honest.

Best cricket match I''ve been to was at Edgbaston mid ''80''s I think, England v Pakistan, when it was more like a football match with rioting and everything.

I was at the Edgbaston test match when Flintoff smashed 150 plus off the West Indies, including a six to his dad in the crowd. Dad dropped it. Awkward.

Oh, and Cricket is miles better than Football in my opinion.

Was at the Basin Reserve in Wellington New Zealand when England lost their first ever test against them.

England only needed a handful and I went to get a half g for my mates and I and when I came back we were four down for naff all.

Boycott was stand in captain. Richard Hadlee was only a pup then. His brother Dayle was better then.

Re: How often do you visit this site ?.......Me? Never.......

Full of sad ''must gerra fuggin loife gits'' - including those male ''elders'' who should know better. They who should really be pottering around an allotment servicing their courgettes, peas, cabbages, carrots and cauliflowers. Instead of attempting to get down wiv da yewf......an'' trying to be sooo kool an'' be a soodo interlektuhall.....an'' dat.....

Those retired ''veterans'' who iron creases in their jeans and style their thinning hair shouldn''t be on here, they should be sat in their ickle retreat of an allotment shed, radio on, supping tea from a thermos flask and listening to Radio 4 - whilst flicking through well thumbed sticky pages of a 3 decade old Jazz Mag....reminiscing, "Ah Reader''s Wives'', my favourite....mmh slurp".....

Then there''s those who spend an unhealthy amount of a beautiful day, pretending to discuss football related ''stuff'' but really want to be ''top dog'' or ''alpha male''. They prefer to point score, argue, belittle, insult, snipe and be vindictive - and are so smuggy smug smug smug.....They will on occasion slip in an input of a football snippet, just to justify their placebo reason for ''contributing to this forum.'' But in reality, much prefer to strut up an'' down this forum ''sentinel like''.....seeking out their usual and future prospective targets....."Yeah, there''s one, wahay.....game ON!.....

There are a collective of decent fan folk who do on occasion bring something to this forum......but they don''t hang around too long if the sociopath/narcissist element join the ''discussion'' or ''topic''.......Those ''better fan'' collective will derail or turn it into a bun fight/slanging match if they don''t concur with the points or opinion raised.....or doesn''t feature in their mantra or agenda......

I could go on.......and on.......But I''ll just leave it at that.......

That''s why I avoid and don''t visit this site.......

''Tick....tick.....tick......and.....waits''.......

Oh good, we turning this thread into another E-punchup?Rather than just stay on topic?Some of you really do make me chuckle, up there on your high horses, desperately whining about how awful it all is, but really being no different to the people you are criticising.[:)]

Hypocritical and ironic at the same time. Endless talents.

Quality post Mellow, good work fella.

Let me clarify for the stupid among you.Mello posted the above to stir up the very nonsense that he is supposedly sick of, and adding "waits......" to the end of it bears this out.We''re all as bad as each other, its just some of you can''t admit it.[:)]

Where does this gem fit into Mello''s characterisation?

"Re: Lambert on Norwich, the fans, Delia and his 3 years here

Morty wrote

*Puts on David Attenborough voice*

"As the new poster stalks through the long grass, he sees the dominant male of the pride. He must challenge him, to assert himself and win the respect of the other males"

The dominant lion syndrome 😂

This is so hard to get out, but I''ll try.

I actually agree with you Morty!

We are all equal, just some are more equal than others! 😉

[quote user="VanWink"]Where does this gem fit into Mello''s characterisation?

"Re: Lambert on Norwich, the fans, Delia and his 3 years here

Morty wrote

*Puts on David Attenborough voice*

"As the new poster stalks through the long grass, he sees the dominant male of the pride. He must challenge him, to assert himself and win the respect of the other males"

The dominant lion syndrome 😂[/quote]Yep. A lion that can''t roar, but makes up for it by endlessly prancing around pretending he owns every other lion in the pride....