Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

How often do you visit this site ?

horrendous
Each to their own I guess. And for the record, I did apologise - but the thread was pulled.

Poor old Waveney ( x30 ) was banned for being no more than a nuisance and an irritant around here so it is the inconsistency of moderation that amazes me.Back on topic i visit whenever my hectic schedule of retirement permits.Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day and another two or three times a week but when on holiday only to post on the PUPs thread. ''Er Indoors keeps me busy most days. This obsession some people have with must having access to the internet and social media in particular 24/7 amuses me.Fair enough if you have business requirements as it is the way of the world these days. I loved the pub noticeboard i saw that said '' Sorry we do not have WiFi so pretend it is 1995 and talk to each other ''.

Hogs, I have no axe to grind with you, or any other posters on here, apart from your horrendous, yes horrendous post on yesterday, for which there is no place on this forum.

However, you have apologised, and I accept.

You are a good poster on here, and I hope that continues, and we can debate footballing, and more import ncfc matters, in a healthy manner.

What amuses me is how some people have to try and quantify how much of an amazing life they have as being inversely proportional to their internet usage.[:)]

Greavsy you think you''re playing a clever game here, the fact is, everyone sees through it.

Yet again morty you claim to see into people''s minds.

I''m not playing a game, no agenda.

I saw you posted on my Saturday team thread yesterday and I thought fair play, and respect, but didn''t say anything, as thought id see how things progressed.

If you prod me I promise you, and everyone else on here I will bite back. Yes thats what you want, but like vanwink said, I will not stand by and watch people be bullied, and that includes myself.

People''s opinions will be different, but doesn''t mean they are wrong.

If only Midlands, if only.

No offence, but you have a lot to learn on here, good luck, my friend.

Here''s a suggestion morty, try responding to a post, without put-downs, patronising and dismissive remarks, the forum then be a better place for all.

Just saying, and if it causes offence, then I''ll add the ''only joking'' get out of jail comment.

Lol.And by "Lol" I mean I think you''re full of $hit mate, but aren''t really interested in a protracted discussion about it.

Simple way out morty, isn''t it?

You know absolutely nothing about me, nor I you (thankfully).

Someone posts on a forum, but doesn''t want a discussion, strange. And yes I get this is a football forum, unlike you, who has tried to make this his own domain.

Don''t want a protracted discussion either, but I''m sure you''ll still respond to my posts in your usual manner, then bleat on about something irrelevant, with your false accusations.

I''ll await a suitable reply either from you, or one of your merry band of followers. How exciting!

Top 10 Posts

Joined on 27/09/2003

NR1 / The sea.

Posts 35,725

Re: How often do you visit this site ?

Greavsy you think you''re playing a clever game here, the fact is, everyone sees through it.

Plus I''m full of sh1t? Is is possible to be both?

Another interesting stat ? When ever I have signed in I have never seen more than 25 other people on here at the same time. Wonder how the other 24,000 pass there time.

Jesus lads ! I''m blowing the whistle and calling for time out . If you want to chill out have a browse through the EU straw poll thread . You''ll come back fully relaxed and forget what any arguments were ever about .

You''re a sad little man with an axe to grind greavsy.Its all sounding very familiar.....

Lots to learn Midlands, as I said, but there is a common theme, I''ll leave to make your own mind up tho

Twas a good thread, like so many others.

Ok last suggestion to put an end to the spat on here . YouTube Depeche Mode''s People are people song . I think Dave Gahan''s lyrics are poignant and say it all .

CANARYKING - "Another interesting stat ? When ever I have signed in I have never seen more than 25 other people on here at the same time. Wonder how the other 24,000 pass there time."

The most views I''ve seen of a thread without any replies is around 450, which suggests that is a rough guide to how many people look in....unless people look in on a thread more than once, even though it has no replies!

Usually every few days, visited more often during January to keep up on transfer news.

I''m sure the viewing figures would spike after a match, although no sure if a win, or defeat would swell the most, prob a defeat, if canary call is anything to go by.

I think there are a lot of people that lurk on the site but don''t post, for reasons that may have been identified earlier. I''ve been looking in for many years. It would be great if more of these people would have the courage to post.

I agree van wink, but they would only be hounded out at the initiation stage, unfortunately.

Yet there are some posters that hold multiple accounts, I''ve seen examples of them actually having conversation with themselves. It''s hard to understand the mentality that would drive someone to need that level of attention but it does happen.

I find it hard enough keeping up with a few posts, let alone doing that.

Attention seeking on the pinkun forum? Surely not!