Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

How often do you visit this site ?

I''m no psychologist but there does seem to be a startling lack of self-awareness displayed by some of the posters on this board.

Apples

[quote user="Mr Apples"]I''m no psychologist but there does seem to be a startling lack of self-awareness displayed by some of the posters on this board.

Apples[/quote]Oh definitely.[:)]

morty wrote the following post at 02/02/2017 1:15 PM:

Mr Apples wrote:

I''m no psychologist but there does seem to be a startling lack of self-awareness displayed by some of the posters on this board. Apples

Oh definitely.

Smile [:)]

And there you have it once agaIn, it''s astonishing!

So morty, you do admit that your posts are deliberately posted to provoke a reaction? That''s a start!!!

[quote user="lake district canary"]Lol.

[/quote]Lol indeed.The funnier thing is that you don''t think Apples is talking about you.Which kinda bears out his point.

Go does anyone know what someone else is thinking? Well my ex wife used to know, but apart from that!!

Sorry, that should read

How does anyone know what someone else is thinking? Well my ex wife used to know, but apart from that!!

I''ll add my lol now too.

Only my first visit today and on the whole people are sticking to topic . Anyone else think Leicester at 5/1 to be relegated is a gem ?. Next two home games are Man Utd and Liverpool with a trip

to Sevilla in between.Doubt it''s ever been done before but my Leicester supporting mates are very nervous .

A good thing about this site is mobile data consumption

My data deal is rubbish and every time you go on twitter or Facebook it''s like you''ve downloaded Wikipedia with all the b0llocks ads and clickbait videos automatically loaded

This site was made on an amstrad so it take a very tiny amount of data, lovely.

This is only the second thread i have read today but already i am sitting here just shaking my head.

Hmmm, on reflection I should have been clearer and said "self-selecting posters with a startling lack of self-awareness"?

Apologies.

Apples

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 02/02/2017 1:32 PM:

This is only the second thread i have read today but already i am sitting here just shaking my head.

And I am honoured that the other thread was my Peter Crouch one, thanks Til,

[quote user="Greavsy"]TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 02/02/2017 1:32 PM:

And I am honoured that the other thread was my Peter Crouch one, thanks Til,[/quote]The third one has just made me continue to shake my head. The general tone of this forum these last few weeks has been toxic at times sad to say.

Usual protagonists tho Til,

I admit I have not been blameless for the last couple of weeks, and for my part, of affecting anyone else''s enjoyment of the board, I apologise.

A Norfolk expression, Greavsy,

Fine words don''t butter parsnips.

(No smutty remarks please, minds like sewers you lot)

I was responding to tils post, continue to do what exactly?

Not seen an apology from you yet for that horrendous post you sent yesterday, which has now been pulled.

The football is all I''m here for Tilly, but I cannot allow myself to remain silent when I see the bullying and abuse of posters that takes place from time to time.