Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

How often do you visit this site ?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]The is my first visit, for over an hour ![/quote]Stick around Lessingham, I have a feeling the OP has an important point to make.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]The is my first visit, for over an hour ![/quote]Stick around Lessingham, I have a feeling the OP has an important point to make.[/quote]
The OP may have have been knocked out already but, if not, history suggests you will take it on points. [:D]

I read it that the OP was talking about time spent browsing, rather than his or her average post rate. I don''t post very often, usually because the threads I read tend to get derailed into petty bickering and arguments rather than debate.

Still I read every day, throughout the day, as like many I find it addictive and a reassuring source of NCFC views and support wherever I am

Because we all can do things like this and Facebook etc with the intention of just a few minutes . The detriment of other things is valid. I stopped up watching a New Zealand domestic cricket match last night until 6 am . Probably helped as if had a punt but really wasn''t worth it over sleep .

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Because we all can do things like this and Facebook etc with the intention of just a few minutes . The detriment of other things is valid. I stopped up watching a New Zealand domestic cricket match last night until 6 am . Probably helped as if had a punt but really wasn''t worth it over sleep .[/quote]We all have choices.I would rather stick forks in my legs, than watch cricket.

That''s Darren White in Blackpool . Old friend who was addicted to paying for private dances in seedy clubs.

Ringer for Shane Warne now and works at Leicester market .

"the threads I read tend to get derailed into petty bickering and arguments rather than debate"

No they don''t.

Binner.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Cricket is fantastic . Would rather watch 20/20

On Sky than a premiere league match now .[/quote]I rarely watch any Premier football now, I have very little interest in it, it doesn''t even feel like football any more, its just a Sky sponsored circus. The sight of Jim White on Sky yesterday desperately trying to whip viewers into a frenzy and convince us all we may die if we don''t get excited about transfer deadline day, made me want to vomit.I wouldn''t mind going to an actual 20/20 game live, but couldn''t get interested in watching it on telly.

Re: How often do you visit this site ?

That''s Darren White in Blackpool . Old friend who was addicted to paying for private dances in seedy clubs.

Is he sitting down or is he very short?

[quote user="VanWink"]Re: How often do you visit this site ?

Is he sitting down or is he very short?[/quote]
To my eyes it definitely looks like Mickey Rooney and Tiny Tim with a wig.

"the threads I read tend to get derailed into petty bickering and arguments rather than debate"

No they don''t.

Binner"

Good reply Nuff Said. Binner is way too much of an insult though!!

morty wrote

I rarely watch any Premier football now, I have very little interest in it, it doesn''t even feel like football any more, its just a Sky sponsored circus. The sight of Jim White on Sky yesterday desperately trying to whip viewers into a frenzy and convince us all we may die if we don''t get excited about transfer deadline day, made me want to vomit

I love watching premier league games as a neutral when Norwich are in the championship. When we are in the premier league I don''t enjoy the other games at all. You can''t enjoy a smaller team turning one of the big clubs over as it''s normally to our cost.

And I visit this site far too often but it saves looking up information for myself as there is normally a race to post news on here 👍

Poor borstic borcy. I look in first thing in the morning and every so often during the day. A good distraction from the more mundane aspect of work and good to be able to communicate my views and talk to other fans, especially those that don''t have agendas or are just nasty pieces of work.