Sign in to follow this  
pete

Another away day debacle will kybosh positive feelings

If we cannot beat and perform positively against Cardiff another of the leagues lesser lights the Alex Neil out cries will resurrect. Recent good home results may have improved his chances of keeping his job, but the away form is terrible as evidenced at Rotherham. Hopefully we can keep the run going and challenge the play offs however that may enable Delia to keep Alex for the wished 10 years.

[quote user="pete"]If we cannot beat and perform positively against Cardiff another of the leagues lesser lights the Alex Neil out cries will resurrect. Recent good home results may have improved his chances of keeping his job, but the away form is terrible as evidenced at Rotherham. Hopefully we can keep the run going and challenge the play offs however that may enable Delia to keep Alex for the wished 10 years.[/quote]

Pete, you''re really making progress, acknowledging that positive feelings do exist is the first step.Keep up the good work.

pete''s posts get me like one more drink, you tell yourself ''no! you''ve had enough, that''s two too many!'' but you always, always go for another pint.

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]I have yet to see us win at Cardiff but have a feeling Saturday

I will come[/quote]I appreciate you''ll be happy, but you should probably keep stuff like that to yourself......

[quote user="pete"]If we cannot beat and perform positively against Cardiff another of the leagues lesser lights the Alex Neil out cries will resurrect. Recent good home results may have improved his chances of keeping his job, but the away form is terrible as evidenced at Rotherham. Hopefully we can keep the run going and challenge the play offs however that may enable Delia to keep Alex for the wished 10 years.[/quote]Well at least you do not have any hearing impediments as a previous poster of your type had.Perhaps these voices travel across Breydon Water to reach you in the wilds of binlandOr perhaps they don''t travel and are just voices in your headDo you ever stand with one hand in your long coat, gazing up at our fair county, whilst telling your favourite ewe "not tonight, Josephine" ?