Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Let's get McNally back

As I believe McNasty still lives near the ground perhaps we could round up a group to sing below his appartmentsong

[quote user="morty"]I''d love him back, but I don''t think he left on particularly good terms.[/quote]

He can only come back if he gives back the £1.35m. He asked for it in cash but he couldn''t find a truck big enough to take it.

I''d have him back

The guy needs a statue got what he did

He was rewarded financially but good for him!

I''d kiss him on the way back through the door.

[quote user="tired"]Where would you kiss him?[/quote]In the main corridor I would think

cue uncalled for remarks involving back passages

Time for fresh eyes for me. Did a magnificent job in helping to bring back some financial stability and some decisiveness but had shown signs of getting stale and being unable to take the next step.

He ended being abused by fans and hounded out with increasing rumours of creating a troubled reputation for the club amongst footballing peers (thanks Ray), had failed at multiple attempts to create the right structure at the club, unable to implement a decent recruitment strategy post lambert, with successive transfer window failures and a crumbling colney now deterring new signings. At lot of the current unrest come from his time in charge.

Time for a similar dynamic set of fresh eyes

I presume this is tongue in cheek!!

What is it about fans that always want to go back to the past.

LDC

Yes, lets get McNally back. Just what we need, a dictator...while we''re at it let''s get Lambert back - oh and Grant Holt too. Or maybe nostalgia isn''t what it used to be? Huh? [:^)]

If we are going the whole hog, let me throw Snoddy back in the mix..........

If your past looks good, then sorry, but you are fading.

If you can remember the 60''s then you weren''t there!

if you can''t remember in your 60''s

.....then it''s probably alzheimers

Makes me laugh looking back how much people used to moan about McNally, now he seems like some kind of God compared to what we are dealing with now with being Balls deep in Moxey''s mess.

McNally certainly would never come back here, left on not so great terms and doesn''t strike me as a man to go back for sloppy seconds. Onwards and upwards, so to speak.

The man is the reason deadwood such as Lafferty,Turner and Andreu are still hanging around thanks to their stupid contracts.