Sign in to follow this  
morty

Dmitri Halajko

Beat me to it - a massive shame as from what I''ve heard he is very well respected and well liked at the club.

I wonder who the Premier League side he''s been tempted by is?

[quote user="morty"]Let me be first to say that Nephew Tom would be perfect for this role.[/quote]

No, no, no Morty, dont be so silly.

This is clearly the next step for Ricky Martin on the road to ousting Alex Neil and taking full control...

[quote user="Mr Cholmondley Warner"]2 departures in 2 days am putting 2 and 2 together and getting 4[/quote]Unfortunately that "4" is no more than another symptom of relegation. Its not just the players heads that are turned once the pay cuts kick in.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="morty"]Let me be first to say that Nephew Tom would be perfect for this role.[/quote]

No, no, no Morty, dont be so silly.

This is clearly the next step for Ricky Martin on the road to ousting Alex Neil and taking full control...[/quote]

Ahhhhhh *nods head*

He''s done a good job and is stepping up a level- wish him well.

Not necessarily so, could be going to Hull City to be a mini bus driver for u/12''s, so technically joining a premier league club but not a step up ;-)

Think he''s done a good job to be honest, and appears to be well liked and well respected, but you can''t argue against the lure of the Premier League.As for Adams to return - absolutely in favour of that, thought he did an excellent job in the role last time around, left as manager with a degree of dignity and without any real acrimony (at least compared to some of the shocking abuse directed at Gunny), and very much understands and fits in with the club ethos and expectations, almost a complete no-brainer if the option is there IMHO.

Either Hux or Adams are great shouts. I actually wouldn''t mind either of these taking over the reins. Adams especially did a cracking job before, and as he loves the club, would probably be happy to do so again.

I just had a look at the list of staff at Colney and couldn''t see Neil Adams'' name there. Does anyone even know if he is still at the club?Academy Head of Recruitment – Gregg Broughton 

Head of Coaching - Phil Church 
Professional Development Phase Lead Coach (Under-23 Coach) – Dmitri Halajko  
Professional Development Phase Coach (Under-18 Coach) - David Wright 
Professional Development Phase Coach (Under-16 Coach) - Darren Huckerby 
Professional Development Phase Coach - Alan Neilson 
Professional Development Phase Coach - Matt Gill 
Youth Development Phase (U13-U15) Lead Coach - Matthew Wright 
Youth Development Phase Coach - Greg Crane 
Foundation Phase (U9-U12) Lead Coach - Ali Colman 
Foundation Phase Coach - Adrian Forbes 
Lead Goalkeeping Coach - Ed Wooten 
Coaching Work Placement - Jason Goodison  

Operations Manager - James Bemment 
Football Operations - Sam Gisborne  
Operations Work Placement - Kieren Smith 

Head of Education - Mark Hallam 
Assistant Head of Education - TBC 
Education & Welfare Placement - Jack Morton 

Head of Recruitment - Ben Strang 
Youth Development Officer - Colin Watts 
Local Recruitment Officer and Foundation Phase Transition Coach - Scott Smith 
Youth Development Phase Recruitment Officer - Jay Marshall 
Recruitment Work Placement - Ieuan Evans Read more at http://www.canaries.co.uk/youth/academy_staff_profiles/index.aspx#OrkRvVmmADTsE7At.99

Those are all the Youth positions. I believe Adams'' role was to oversee all the City players out on loan. No idea however whether he''s still doing that.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Those are all the Youth positions. I believe Adams'' role was to oversee all the City players out on loan. No idea however whether he''s still doing that.[/quote]I have looked at all the other staff profile sections on the website, and he is nowhere to be seen!

I thought he''d left, but all a quick Google shows is some talk of his being in the running to manage Oldham in June last year.

I''m not sure, last I heard he was indeed Loans Manager, but he was appointed that back in 2015 so not sure if he is still there or not. It certainly hasn''t been announced if he has left so would assume he is still there.

The ever revolving door at Colney turns yet again. How ever many coaches have come and gone in the last few years ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The ever revolving door at Colney turns yet again. How ever many coaches have come and gone in the last few years ?[/quote]

Revolving door in turnmoil