Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Club officially in crisis - Prepare for the worst

To my fellow men and women of the PinkUn,

It is with great regret that im writing this. As you''ve probably heard Jez has stepped down from his role as CEO. this isn''t just a sad day for the club - its the day it died. Jeremy Derek Moxey was the last bastion of hope for City to become an established premier league side, such as Stoke or West Brom. The man is an immaculate operator and i cannot believe this has happened.

I would like to use this thread for members of the forum to reflect on Jez''s time at the club, pay respects, well wishes and share memories.

I will be liaising with all my contacts within the game to get to the bottom of this situation and will update you all accordingly, but for now im truly lost for words and need some time to reflect - my heads all over the place.

With sorrow and regret,

TG

Can you leave with him please? Seriously, you''re not funny

My sources tell me that we are appointing a Chief Executive with experience at the highest level in Scottish football. Further, he knows the club well.

It''s all going to be fine.

A sad, sad day indeed. I''m wearing my black armband as I type this.

We shall not look upon his like again.

What was his name again??

Two worlds collide.

This thread has such promise, fingers crossed.

I was neither pro or anti Moxey, but once True Grit told us he checked out, that was enough for me. I feel an era has ended and am on tenterhooks to see what light Mr Grit''s no doubt comprehensive contacts within the game can shed.

True Sh1t what a load of bollox. He''s gone and let''s hope you join him.

Surely it is obvious that Poxey didn''t get all the players in on Neil''s wish list. Neil ran to Auntie crying that he was being undermined. Auntie patted him on the head, gave him a currant bun to eat whilst he signs his new ten year contract whilst she promptly went off and gave Poxey the boot.

It''s good to hear that you will be around to help us through this difficult time TG, any light you can shed on the situation will be greatly appreciated, as has been the generous lighting of our way over recent times.

Be thankful.

I''m gutted, we''d almost finalised a deal on a 1987 fiat panda for £200 and now it''s slipped through my fingers.

Yep it appears he has leeged it with my fiver. Gutted.

Are you actually gigging tomorrow TG I reckon I could se you in a band with a load of guys you used to play in a garage with

TG and the non-conformers or something and you play covers of the dire straits and deter and the dominos and stuff

The turmoil is unrelenting.

Inchy lost his deposit, he may have paid the AA to do a used car multi point inspection too, always a sensible option on a used vehicle.

Now we are led to believe that TG may have been doing it in a garage with a group of men.

I''m hoping health and safety was paramount.

Turmoil

Go well TG, please keep us in the loop.

Remember the mantra, if you visit colney - make sure you have your antibac wipes in the quashqai