Sign in to follow this  
Jack Flash

Playoffs

Here comes our classic Championship run. I feel it in my bones. The new blood that want to be here and the team seems to have hit form.

At the Huddersfield game. They weren''t amazing, we just looked spent. Fk them, if we get into the play offs and play them we can do ''em. David Wagner and their shit fans (see world''s worst football chant) can suck a nut.

Keith Scott

Show me a team that has ever achieved success with diabolical away form like ours. Delusional.

Think you will find most on this forum are Norwich City fans Keith, so probably don''t know what you mean by ours ? is yours that scummy lot in Sufflolk ? or Leyton Orient ? would love to know.

NCFC fans haven''t had a lot to shout about lately, but being proper fans they tend to know what they have and will support their team anyway, must be hard for you?.

Lessingham, no point questioning, file away alongside the petes, Highlands and Yorkshires of the world. Old men with an axe to grind except no one gives a sh1t. I find the perpetual misery hilarious!

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Show me a team that has ever achieved success with diabolical away form like ours. Delusional.[/quote]

Burnley are in the top ten of the Prem with one point and four goals away from home.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Show me a team that has ever achieved success with diabolical away form like ours. Delusional.[/quote]Burnley seem to making a reasonable fist of it so far this term.29 points in total1 point away.Of course our away form is better than that so I suppose that doesn''t count ? [:(]

Yep, they are mid table, exactly where we will finish. But if you guys want to keep deluding yourselves that a team with an away record like ours can finish in the playoffs, by all means crack on. Maybe after another away defeat tomorrow reality will hit home for a few of you.

I am certainly more confident after two home wins on the bounce. That may be misplaced but despite my misgivings about our management and our style I still expect them to win every time they play.

Of course we must improve away and if we don''t then we won''t make the play offs and it is still odds against. And if that happens then it will be time to get stuck into the manager/board again.

Poor old Keith makes Norman Bates look like Hotelier of the Year.

Who would be happy with a draw today? (Keith, no need to reply, I think we know what your view will be).

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Who would be happy with a draw today? (Keith, no need to reply, I think we know what your view will be).[/quote]I wouldn''t say happy, but if this game is going to be a marker in our continued revival, than a draw would be just about acceptable.It is very much coupled with how we play too.

Anyone who thinks we can make the top two is being mental- we''ve got 16 points to make up on Newcastle in only 18 games.

Play-offs very possible but it does seem like there is going to be 3 or 4 teams fighting it out for 6th.

We''ve got a good enough squad to do it- I''d expect if we drop out of play-off contention then Neil would be sacked immediately.