Sign in to follow this  
morty

Jez Moxey

Yeah strange statement from Balls in one paragraph saying the club want to thank him for what he''s done... Even in this window!

Then the next paragraph states it didn''t work out for Jezz, his family or the club... From that can only presume he means it didn''t work out for the club because he''s left.

Cue Roy Hodgson DOF???

Some questions:-

1) Do our three priorities (p, p and p) remain the same?

2) The last time Steve Stone stepped in for a while, Ed got £90K. Will that happen again?

3) McNally got £1.35m as compensation for loss of office. What will Moxey get?

4) Perhaps it''s that old recruitment issue again?

[quote user="VanWink"]Got to ask why on earth we appointed him in the first place[/quote]We needed a CEO.

Once the KFC had been closed down this was only going to end one way

More concerning to me than losing Moxey is how closely together two CEO''s have resigned from this football club. It''s not a role people quit lightly given the pay and responsibility involved.

I''m now just keeping my fingers crossed the board doesn''t pull another clanger here and appoint from within. We can''t afford to have someone else learning in a role!

[quote user="Horse Renoir"]More concerning to me than losing Moxey is how closely together two CEO''s have resigned from this football club. It''s not a role people quit lightly given the pay and responsibility involved.

I''m now just keeping my fingers crossed the board doesn''t pull another clanger here and appoint from within. We can''t afford to have someone else learning in a role![/quote]McNally''s was a mixture of resign and sacked, to be fair.

Len wrote the following post at 02/02/2017 9:52 PM:

VanWink wrote:

Got to ask why on earth we appointed him in the first place

We needed a CEO.

Doesn''t look like we got one though

Could it be that Jez wanted to pull the trigger on AN and was overruled by rest of the board? Something isn''t right about this. Difference of opinion but what was the final straw? Strange it happens right after a transfer window.

High ticket prices for the cup game, that staged interview, not meeting with fans groups.Lets face it, he wasn''t the guy for the job.

Not good timing for it to happen during or just before the window.

Will have been on the cards for some time.

[quote user="morty"]Charlie Wyett saying on twitter that Jez had a falling out with Delia.[/quote]

So are we only believing twitter when it suits us?

Not looking for an argument- its just that frequently people say we cant believe the stuff posted on social media.

[quote user="morty"]Charlie Wyett saying on twitter that Jez had a falling out with Delia.[/quote]How the heck do you have a falling out with Delia? :P

[quote user="South_Stand_Canary"][quote user="morty"]Charlie Wyett saying on twitter that Jez had a falling out with Delia.[/quote]

So are we only believing twitter when it suits us?

Not looking for an argument- its just that frequently people say we cant believe the stuff posted on social media.[/quote]I have no reason not to believe it. I don''t just believe every single thing I read on social media.

[quote user="morty"]Charlie Wyett saying on twitter that Jez had a falling out with Delia.[/quote]

Choice of wine supplier?

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="morty"]https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2772696/norwich-city-jez-moxey-delia-smith-chief-executive/[/quote]

Not that I''d question the integrity of such a story but if he knew all this, why wait until after the event to run with it? Would have been much more interesting and juicy if he was still in situ.[/quote]A reasonable point[Y]