Sign in to follow this  
morty

Jez Moxey

Begs the question who has been running the show during the transfer window as we actually got most of our business done without too many problems.

CJ wrote the following post at 2017-02-03 1:15 AM:

Hmm interesting just after Jan window closed, suggests the possibility someone did not like the way he handled it !

But did he handle it. If you watch the videos of the two joining players I believe it was Wildschut who stated that he spoke with the Boss and Ricky!

Could be that our Jez has been gone a while!

Maybe he was annoyed that we sold 2 premier quality left sided players, failed to add to one of the division''s worst defences and failed to add a much needed CF.

Promotion, promotion, promotion my ar$e

The interesting bit for me in the statement was this - "...... to secure the best future structure for the Club". Maybe they are considering a Football Director to provide some experienced hands on help for AN?

True Grit is a chump. Funny for 5 mins. Anyone else notice the daft avatar of Roeder before he changed it to Moxey?

This is a good thing I think. No idea why but just in my bones. Unexpected change is the best kind of change.

Usually in these cases it is a case of ''who does what'' with one side feeling that certain areas fall under their control, whilst the other side feels it is their job.I would very, very much doubt that it is anything untoward ie gross misconduct The suggest might be that things came to a head over the transfer day deadline/transfers etcBut hey ho, I am quite philosphical about it"the dog barks and the caravan moves on''Cardiff next

Yeah just saw one on twitter, rather amusing.[url]https://twitter.com/danohagan/status/827262840570404866[/url]

[quote user="morty"]I think meddling with scampi portions in the Gunn club was the final straw.[/quote]I hope that''s not some kind of euphimism

Obviously a bad fit in the boardroom so to speak. We obviously will never know the reasons why he has gone, could be him or the board, who knows. We now have the problem of replacing him, are the board in its current make up capable of making a good decision? Not right just a good appointment? Honestly I don''t hold much confidence in the current members to make a good let alone a right decision!

[quote user="morty"]Even Wolves fans laughing about it![/quote]not much else to laugh about so good luck to them

Having read the statement multiple times two things stand out for me. It says it hasn''t worked out for his family. What on earth does that mean?

Secondly, the part about the financial best for the club. Certainly sounds like Moxey either wanted to do something the club didn''t want, or didn''t do something the club wanted. Could it be related to investment, the manager, or signings?

I don''t think the transfer window was particularly bad or anything. It kinda followed our pattern this season. Leaving everything too late and being distinctively average.

What about mention of the review of the structure. As I stated earlier I wonder if we might go with a Football Director which would give Alex some help. Leaving the Finance Director to run with contracts, transfers etc.

Cobain18. Allegedly, the role wasn''t what he thought it was - one could argue he''s been a bit naive if that''s the case.

Or was he told a different story and he''s seen the reality?