Sign in to follow this  
ZEMAS TENDON

ROUND OF APPLAUSE...

TO THE BARCLAY..SNAKEPIT.. AND SMALL MINORITY IN THE SOUTH STAND(JARROLD) FOR GETTING BEHIND THE TEAM AND CREATING A BRILLIANT ATMOSPHERE..
DID YOU HEAR THE SNAKEPIT CHANTING TO THE HULL SUBS.. ARE YOU MAKOSI IN DISGUISE.. AND BORING BORING AFFRO.. SO FUNNY

yes it was a great atmosphere last night.

DELIA''S BARMY ARMY!!!!!

And fair play to the Afro haired sub, he was laughing back at it too. In fact fair play to all the Hull subs who took part in the banter. Top night.

I was really impressed with the way everyone supported the team last night, I found quite amusing that after going a goal down several people around us (lower level N&P) just started laughing, almost in total disbelief that thinks could possibly get any worse, that moment may just have been the lowest point of the season because from that point on the way in which the players & the crowd responded was fantastic a real togetherness; easily the best performance by the players & the fans!

It was also good to see that the XI everyone wanted to finish on saturday started last night, 

Finally; it may not echo around the ground in quite the same way as some other parts of the ground but I have to stand up for the Riverend (n&p) because the noise level last night was pretty good