Sign in to follow this  
morty

Team news / match thread

Really not good re: Tettey - hopefully Mulumbu returns fully match fit...

[quote user="morty"]Tettey picks up his tenth booking, and a two match ban.[/quote]I''m just glad he managed to hold off until Mulumbu returned. Never thought he''d manage it haha!

[quote user="Alex "]Even if Mulumbu isn''t fit, Whittaker can slot into Tettey''s place with ease...[/quote][:D]

Sounds like the Battle of Rorke''s Drift now.

Walton: "Sol Bamba, you wouldn''t want to feed him for a week.." [img]http://www.bookclubforum.co.uk/community/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png[/img]

[quote user="thas a rummun"]Walton: "Sol Bamba, you wouldn''t want to feed him for a week.." [img]http://www.bookclubforum.co.uk/community/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png[/img][/quote]To be fair to him, he''s been quite funny!

Why doesn''t Chris Goreham tell Mark Watford its TETTEY!

[quote user="thas a rummun"]Has Walton ever commentated before? He keeps interrupting Goreham. He sounds like the bloke who is always in ear-shot at Carrow Road who is constantly shouting instructions at the players like "Time!" "Man on!"[/quote]I''ve had to turn it off.Walton''s doing my head in !! Poor old Goreham can''t get a word in edgeways. The guest is supposed to be a summariser :)The way Walton is telling us what Norwich should to be doing I''m surprised he''s not managing Barcelona never mind Norwich [:D]