Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Open top bus parade

I understand the passing of Jez will be celebrated with a n open top bus parade in the city, followed by Alex Neil being burnt on a stake outside city hall, then yellow / green fireworks from the castle.

The mob will march down to the carra and anoint Ricky Martin as player manager / acting CEO.

We could use some help blowing up balloons on the Pinkun float if we could meet in the south stand car park.

It has been postponed as MWJ is papering the landing today.

quote user="keelansgrandad"

It has been postponed as MWJ is papering the landing today.

MWJ has already spent years papering over Delia''s cracks...

No open top bus parade planned - although negotiations are afoot for the hiring of a tractor with a large muck spreader trailer. Future owner Neppers Tom will be driving said tracker, whilst the rest of the NCFC board will be sat astride the mucky trailer, which will be full to the gunnels of stinkin'' shart silage.

On a date yet to be decided, the tracker an'' trailer will trundle down St Stephens and Castle Meadow with muck spreader operating at full power....... All the ''Club Apologist''s'' have been instructed to line the pavement facing the road as the tracker n'' trailer pass by. All the gathered club''s adoring disciples mouth''s must, I repeat must, remain wide agape with their arms remaining rigid by their sides......This is so that those "we''re not worthy forelock tuggin'' fans" can be fed their annual quota of bovine botty bombs from those at the helm of NCFC.....

Disappointingly, Club Chairman Eddie Balls will not be in attendance sat astride the mucky trailer - as he''s a very busy, busy boy - an'' he''s got a load of other $hit to do......

Allegedly, Ex CEO Mr Moxey has been asked and offered a couple o'' bob, if he is willing to follow the remaining board members tracker n'' trailer on a horse drawn cart armed with a shovel an'' broom to scoop up and save any of the deposited an'' unused shart......This is so that the collected shart can ripen even more and to be used again next season......As servile an'' subservient supporter silage......don''t come cheap........

I''m not sure I want to see Delia''s "Open Top" Bus Parade

The planning is coming on apace.

The Labour party have replied and are sending a float, as are the Gay Pride friends who are having sticky bum sales to raise funds, and mile x middle school are enjoying a school project catching scampi from the pond in the playground, which is to be sold on the day.

[quote user="Number 9"]The planning is coming on apace.

The Labour party have replied and are sending a float, as are the Gay Pride friends who are having sticky bum sales to raise funds, and mile x middle school are enjoying a school project catching scampi from the pond in the playground, which is to be sold on the day.[/quote]

Don''t forget the Barclay Choir are doing Handels Messiah (even if it sounds like the usual speeded up OTBC, bless ''em,)

Can''t imagine anything worse than seeing MWJ papering over Delia''s cracks

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Not sure I am comfortable with talking about Delia''s crack . I would prefer it if we used an euphemism,, maybe " gash" or "flange "

What would you say in Glasgow Morty ?

👬🤞[/quote]"Fanny" is pretty popular.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Hmmm ,, rubs chin ,,,, not " axe wound " or " spam purse" ?

👬🤞[/quote]I moved away a long time ago, maybe they are more popular now.I do like "spam purse" [:D]

Well that one came up when it was rumoured that they were going to ban women swimming in the sea because it was making the fish smell!

Perhaps some of the authors on this thread should be minded that there could be lady posters reading their vulgarities!

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Well that one came up when it was rumoured that they were going to ban women swimming in the sea because it was making the fish smell![/quote]

It does bring into question what type of women you associate with