Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Keith Scott, Let's Be Having You πŸ˜‚

So, Keith, please tell all of us passionate City supporters on the Pink''un how much you enjoyed our well fought away win today? πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And if not, then Pete, just do the right thing for christs sake!

I hope iron-stan is feeling ok. He''s normally all over the match thread but hasn''t been heard from in a while. The last three games in fact. Get well soon stan[Y]

Haha, well folks, I thought thanks to our fine win away then here is a chance for ''Keith Scott'' to remove any shred of doubt from our more trusting supporters minds as to whether he''s just a disgruntled City supporter or not... (yeah right πŸ˜‚)

A gritty away win and a clean sheet. Nice to see after what seems like years, we are capable of such a thing. But lets not kid ourselves, we have still massively under performed so far this season. At least the playoffs are still within our grasp. Anyway, thanks for the invite guys. Hope you have a good evening. All the best. See you soon. K Scott.

Pleased to see we''ve coaxed a semi positive response re City out of yourself. But, like your view on our entire season to date, one swallow doesn''t make a summer - I trust we''ll see you here if we pick up the points against the pie eaters?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Thanks for popping in Keith but can i just ask if you have seen Big Vince today ?[/quote]

Now there''s a very good shout, Tilly πŸ‘

[quote user="Keith Scott"]A gritty away win and a clean sheet. Nice to see after what seems like years, we are capable of such a thing. But lets not kid ourselves, we have still massively under performed so far this season. At least the playoffs are still within our grasp. Anyway, thanks for the invite guys. Hope you have a good evening. All the best. See you soon. K Scott.[/quote]Wasn''t it 2-2 ?Still a point against Reading is a crumb of comfort..

lake district canary wrote the following post at 2017-02-04 10:49 PM:

Can''t help thinking some of the "cartoon" binners on this board are just that. Cartoons of a fertile, or is that futile, imagination.

There''s only one fertile imagination on here Lakey - yours, going on several past posts!!

You really do need to keep off that red wine!

[quote user="Herman"]I hope iron-stan is feeling ok. He''s normally all over the match thread but hasn''t been heard from in a while. The last three games in fact. Get well soon stan[Y][/quote]

I dont know who you are ?but your troll skills are of a comical noob levelbless you for trying x clap clap clap clap

im pleased things are recently looking up, but my opinion is still the same, the club wont ever be a consistent top flight fixture under this board, and certainly not under this manager ,and its highly amusing that after a couple of better than average performances the usual happy clappers are out in force slating those that pointed out the painfully obvious of this season being an epic fail

[quote user="morty"]If you can''t just be happy that your team has won, then football has lost you.[/quote]

^THAT.