Sign in to follow this  
K Lo

Joint Top of 6-Game Recent Form League !

From losing, how many was it, 8 in a row ??13 point from a possible 18. Level-pegging with Newcastle on points & GD at the top.Aston Vile bottom with 2 points... I would have taken a Brucey Bonus having booted AN out after that terrible run too !!Klicken sie hier bitter

Quite telling really, K Lo. Like Morty said on another thread, I never wanted AN gone but did feel due to excess sand in the clunge of many supporters that perhaps his position had become untenable. But credit to the club, they took a fairly unprecedented step in modern football by not following up the usual ''dreaded vote of confidence'' with a bullet, and that looks like it''s now paying dividends. Top 6 is totally achievable even with 1 or 2 setbacks as I guarantee you 1 or 2 above us won''t hold their form till the end of the season anyway, for some reason people always seem to think the top 6 is already won at this time of year. And if it all works out alright, then not one of those 3 teams will want to play a Norwich City that has the experience of really turning it on when it matters in the Play Offs. Your Huddersfield''s etc will be all too aware of that.

We have much to be positive about, OTBC.

It''s good news, the only negative is that we hardly narrowed the gap between the teams ahead of us as they also picked up roughly the same amount of points. As things currently stand we seem to be in a 6-8-horse race for the 6th place. It''s still a long way to go - but the direction is right.