Sign in to follow this  
morty

O/T 'uddersfield and dirty Leeds

Neither team on display here is anywhere near as technically good as we are, but they are giving it max. Kinda sums up our league position, and teh Championship.Oh and the top two is not manageable.

Huddersfield can be but Leeds seem to be playing them very well- restricting the space between midfield and defence where they can do real damage.

I like the lad Leeds have at centre back- Pontus Jansson- but he''s agreed a permanent move there this summer unfortunately.

Watching this I must be watching a different game to people here. Perhaps I am biased towards Huddersfield but they look to me to one of the best teams in the league. Sure, Leeds are containing well. But the Huddersfield midfield are absolutely terrific closing down everything and with lots of skill. Hope Hudds claim one of the automatics. Long gone for us as a chance.

[quote user="sonyc"]Watching this I must be watching a different game to people here. Perhaps I am biased towards Huddersfield but they look to me to one of the best teams in the league. Sure, Leeds are containing well. But the Huddersfield midfield are absolutely terrific closing down everything and with lots of skill. Hope Hudds claim one of the automatics. Long gone for us as a chance.[/quote]Much as many were saying about the playoffs a few weeks backIt isn''t over until it is mathematically impossible

of the 3 possible results from this ,surely a Huddersfield win would be the worst one for us?

I''d rather have the insurance of there being 2 playoff places to chase rather than just the one.....but its looking more and more likely that the top 5 are there to stay, in whichever order

[quote user="Alex "]Nice one, helps our bid for automatic promotion then 😉😉😉[/quote][:D]

At the very least we really aren''t fighting it out for one spot (6th) with so many games left, that''s ridiculous! We''re now the form team in the league I believe, I bet if it was us 3, 6, 9 PST clear, whatever, then we''d have countless posts saying ''no way the table will stay the same between now and MAY'' etc etc. Any of those teams can drop like a stone just like we did, it''s not solely a Norwich City thing I''m afraid... 😉