Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eddie

POLL: WORTHY OUT

Please either add your name to this or the "POLL: WORTHY IN" post. Just trying to get an idea of how much support the manager actually has at this present time (from this message board anyway :-P) and where the balance lies as far as should he stay or should he go?

[quote]Please either add your name to this or the "POLL: WORTHY IN" post. Just trying to get an idea of how much support the manager actually has at this present time (from this message board anyway :-P) and...[/quote]

Far better one on Carrowroad.net by Kenny Foggo!. 

Anyway, I say Out, if you must know.

Just to level out Crazy Eddies bumping up of the in poll is another No from me. 

Sadly his time has come - those bizarre substitutions have done for me.

New blood needed and soon to do what worthy did when he first arrived - revitalise the club and take us to a new higher level still.    Its currently all gone stale, with the decay set in from a coaching staff bereft of ideas. 

OTBC

Yes he has had his 10 games now and its time to clear his desk.

This would be a good poll to have on the front page or is it a bit too controversial??

Anyone ignoring the deplorable state of our club are either delusional or simply ignorant. The level of talent at this club coupled with the number of games we''re into the season now (10 games gone! There are only 46!) means all excuses that Nigel was able to call upon are gone.

Come on chaps seem to be losing this one, don''t sack him that will cost money bring in someone to assist him e.g Howard Wilkinson (oh no !) Clive Woodward, Graham Taylor, Bobby Robson or anyone, but mark my words he would resign in days, then we can go forward.