Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Exiles survey

Always a lot of posts from people who are obviously local to Norwich, but it is not always clear where others are living, from all over the world. I''m in Cumbria, of course, but what about others of you? To coin a well known phrase - Where are you?Delia Smith[:)]

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]Most exiles put a clue in there name! I''m working in Rome at the moment .[/quote]Theres a really nice guy who posts on here, Budapest Canary.Not sure where he''s from though.

Redruth World capital of Tin Mining (trouble is they haven''t produced any for twenty years)

[quote user="The Nightfly"]Isn''t it the rule that anybody who lives outside of the inner ringroad an exile?[/quote]

Exiles are those who consider themselves as such -  for the purposes of this thread, lets say anyone outside Norfolk.

OZ....Albany, Western Australia. There''s 4 other Canaries I know of here, quite a surprise given the location.

Alot of exiles on here the last few weeks calling for Alex Neil''s head .. do they think Norwich city are real Madrid ??

[quote user="Nemzadze"]Alot of exiles on here the last few weeks calling for Alex Neil''s head .. do they think Norwich city are real Madrid ??[/quote]I see you''re from Dundee.[:|]And it wasn''t just exiles. (Tip. Look at results from October)[url]http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=1855&comp_id=2&teamTabs=results[/url]