Sign in to follow this  

Will be on the edge of our comfy seats if listening to the radio.

So on Tuesday you can feel superior to the vast majority here who won''t be travelling so far midweek, but i''m sure we will look forward to a fans experience in their own words afterwards, Enjoy

A lot of talk of corners being turned and renewed optimism on here, but I see Tuesday as a real test of whether it''s anything more than words. Wigan will go into the game with a similar mindset and tactics to Rotherham; are we going to turn up and keep our heads against second bottom in the league in a game we  no doubt expect to win?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Will be on the edge of our comfy seats if listening to the radio.

So on Tuesday you can feel superior to the vast majority here who won''t be travelling so far midweek, but i''m sure we will look forward to a fans experience in their own words afterwards, Enjoy[/quote]Thanks. Certainly won''t be feeling superior, just appreciating being able to get to a match.   Any digs that may be perceived from what I have posted will be towards anyone that has castigated me for not going to matches depite the distances and /or time involved, but then don''t go themselves for the same reason....

I''m going to the beam back on Tuesday, Norfolk lounge sold-out ,so have got a ticket for upstairs?? in the Top of the Terrace,which has now sold-out to.

Never been to one of these before so should be interesting, not sure what the "protocol" is for such things?, sitting,standing,jumping around when(if) we score??,clapping politely?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''m going to the beam back on Tuesday, Norfolk lounge sold-out ,so have got a ticket for upstairs?? in the Top of the Terrace,which has now sold-out to.

Never been to one of these before so should be interesting, not sure what the "protocol" is for such things?, sitting,standing,jumping around when(if) we score??,clapping politely?[/quote]I went to the one for Ipswich some years back, the atmosphere was pretty amazing.

Only one I''ve ever been to was when we showed the Chelsea game in the Worthington Premier League season. That was a laugh...

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]you''ll spot me by my aussie hat and halfy-half scarf [;)][/quote]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7Vy446prNclhW8ZFXnMqVSdIeLJrrngd6sHHaV1HexQUpmxKhVQ[/quote]

[Y] That''s the hat.  Useful for keeping parasites away...........

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''m going to the beam back on Tuesday, Norfolk lounge sold-out ,so have got a ticket for upstairs?? in the Top of the Terrace,which has now sold-out to.

Never been to one of these before so should be interesting, not sure what the "protocol" is for such things?, sitting,standing,jumping around when(if) we score??,clapping politely?[/quote]Same here. Norfolk Lounge so it''s lower tier in the cheap seatsfor me.Protocol ? Jacket & tie, no ''effin & blindin'' and standing allowed only " at moments of excitement " I expect. [;)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]And I have a lovely halfy-half scarf.  Half yellow, half green.  You''ll spot it a mile off......[/quote]Would that be because no-one else wears them?

Protocol ? Jacket & tie, no ''effin & blindin'' and standing allowed only " at moments of excitement " I expect. Wink [;)]

No matter what happens during the match, absolutely no booing.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Protocol ? Jacket & tie, no ''effin & blindin'' and standing allowed only " at moments of excitement " I expect. Wink [;)]

No matter what happens during the match, absolutely no booing.[/quote]Best get the scampi served early then [:D]

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="lake district canary"]And I have a lovely halfy-half scarf.  Half yellow, half green.  You''ll spot it a mile off......[/quote]Would that be because no-one else wears them?[/quote]Oi ! Us oldies need one to keep our lil'' ol'' necks warm.....[;)]

No matter what happens during the match, absolutely no booing.

Best get the scampi served early then

They wouldn''t dare serve scampi on Tuesday, there would be riots at these new portion sizes, sausage rolls or pies, thats your lot !!! Real supporters will get fish and chips as club cabbage stops off on way home.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]No matter what happens during the match, absolutely no booing.

Best get the scampi served early then

They wouldn''t dare serve scampi on Tuesday, there would be riots at these new portion sizes, sausage rolls or pies, thats your lot !!! Real supporters will get fish and chips as club cabbage stops off on way home.[/quote]You''re obviously not a regguler then, coach 2 rarely stops on the way home[;)]

You''re obviously not a regguler then, coach 2 rarely stops on the way homeWink [;)]

Haven''t been on cabbage since Ipswich A, {didn''t want my car damaged down there,} get home a lot quicker when drive, and can stop when want too if need to. Used to go on coach 3 quite a bit, but too unruly ;-)

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]You''re obviously not a regguler then, coach 2 rarely stops on the way homeWink [;)]

Haven''t been on cabbage since Ipswich A, {didn''t want my car damaged down there,} get home a lot quicker when drive, and can stop when want too if need to. Used to go on coach 3 quite a bit, but too unruly ;-)[/quote]I use it because I travel away with my two sons, and I also live close to Carrow Rd, and it remains the cheapest way to get to and from games, and you can have a few beers.[:)]

Lakey

Hope you enjoy the game, as someone else said its obvious you''re excited so hope we win for you.

To answer your question the beamback is being shown in two lounges, the Norfolk Lounge and The Top of the Terrace both hold about 450 and are sold out.

Good deal for £5 to include pie and drink, Im looking forward to it.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="lake district canary"]And I have a lovely halfy-half scarf.  Half yellow, half green.  You''ll spot it a mile off......[/quote]Would that be because no-one else wears them?[/quote]Oi ! Us oldies need one to keep our lil'' ol'' necks warm.....[;)][/quote]Ha ha, thought you wore stripies, not halfy halfs! [;)]

If I saw my mate smithy wearing a halfy scarf he would spin like a top, I''d rip it off him that quick[;)]

[quote user="morty"]If I saw my mate smithy wearing a halfy scarf he would spin like a top, I''d rip it off him that quick[;)][/quote]Thought it was a bit unlikely!  Halfy''s as far as I knew were ''unacceptable'' for want of a better word!

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"]If I saw my mate smithy wearing a halfy scarf he would spin like a top, I''d rip it off him that quick[;)][/quote]Thought it was a bit unlikely!  Halfy''s as far as I knew were ''unacceptable'' for want of a better word![/quote]Yes, we''ll go with "unacceptable".Here is a prime example why....[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Tinpot_zpsn9dli14h.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Tinpot_zpsn9dli14h.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Oh my Gawd.................had to pour another one after that.  Owning a halfy isn''t the sort of thing you''d brag about is it?[;)]

[quote user="OldRobert"]Oh my Gawd.................had to pour another one after that.  Owning a halfy isn''t the sort of thing you''d brag about is it?[;)][/quote]Definitely not.

The exciting thing for you guys at the beam back is you may be

able to spot Lakey in the crowd👍