Sign in to follow this  

Tough match coming up.  Wigan have an extra rest day in front of that game, so will be slighty fresher.  Tettey out, suspended - and will Wildschut play?  Going to be very interesting.  Anyone going to make the long trip on a weekday?My first match for a while, so if you are going, be sure to say hello if you see me - you''ll spot me by my aussie hat and halfy-half scarf [;)]OTBC.

I.m not so worried about Wildshcut but Dijks is a concern. He hasn''t played for a month & was absolutely creamed by the end of the match.

If he doesn''t recover by Tuesday, who we gonna play at LB??

Lakey why are you calling out a poster you cry about trolling you?

Ah, of course, it''s Sunday.

#sundayfunday

I take it there are still tickets left? Been waiting to find out where I was working this week before buying.

Are you just trying to keep your thread, that is basically announcing you are actually going to a game, at the top of the page?

#sundayfunday.

😁

So with Tettey out for two games who do you put alongside Howson. I think we are down to Mulumbu and Godfrey.

Mulumbu struggled when asked to play 2 games in a few days - Villa and Huddersfield. Was a real weak link for the half he played against Huddersfield.

I would be inclined to give Godfrey his opportunity and have Mulumbu available as a change up if Godfrey is struggling.

So Lake District Plastic who rarely goes to games is now sitting on his bloody high horse questioning why fans who''ve been to more games than him aren''t attending...

Just F off LDC.

Are you going to be at Forest at home? What about Burton? Derby day?

[quote user="South_Stand_Canary"]So Lake District Plastic who rarely goes to games is now sitting on his bloody high horse questioning why fans who''ve been to more games than him aren''t attending...

Just F off LDC.

Are you going to be at Forest at home? What about Burton? Derby day?[/quote]Err....I just asked who was going. I didn''t cast any aspersions. My first game for a while and just asking the question - I know its mid-week and all that.  I only singled out Barclay 48/49 because he is always saying to me how much of a "real" fan he is.

Norwich City Football Club fans watching the match from Portman Road in the Top of the Terrace, Carrow Road. Photo : Steve Adams  Ahh. Can see why people would prefer to watch there. Nice warm room with comfy chairs, drink on tap and plenty of screens.  Looks great. Still, should be plenty at Wigan from the northern contingent and elswhere - and surely some coaches from CR?

[quote user="South_Stand_Canary"]LDC you cannot take the moral high ground when other posters "bully you" if you do exactly the same back you massive hypocrite..[/quote]I''ve not done anything except show interest in match I can actually get to and what the turn out might be for a long distance mid week match. Or maybe I''ve struck a nerve with you....feeling guilty about not going or something?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="South_Stand_Canary"]LDC you cannot take the moral high ground when other posters "bully you" if you do exactly the same back you massive hypocrite..[/quote]I''ve not done anything except show interest in match I can actually get to and what the turn out might be for a long distance mid week match. Or maybe I''ve struck a nerve with you....feeling guilty about not going or something?

[/quote]

Fancy a pint at Burton?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="South_Stand_Canary"]LDC you cannot take the moral high ground when other posters "bully you" if you do exactly the same back you massive hypocrite..[/quote]I''ve not done anything except show interest in match I can actually get to and what the turn out might be for a long distance mid week match. Or maybe I''ve struck a nerve with you....feeling guilty about not going or something? [/quote]You''re just proving the point about calling people out and trolling, with that statement.You really are a massive hypocrite.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]I''m not going to Wigan, thats two in a row i will have missed, just wondering if OP has been to 2 in a row?.[/quote]I do most seasons when there are two matches close together at CR. Three in a row this season - Blackburn/Sheffield Wednesday/Bristol City.

Hope you enjoy Wigan LDC, and i can tell you are excited by going, i really look forward to my match days. I''m sure we can look forward to a "Ricardo style match report" afterwards ? hope so as i will be listening on Radio Norfolk, and that is never the same as actually being there.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Hope you enjoy Wigan LDC, and i can tell you are excited by going, i really look forward to my match days. I''m sure we can look forward to a "Ricardo style match report" afterwards ? hope so as i will be listening on Radio Norfolk, and that is never the same as actually being there.[/quote]

Yes, am always excited at going to matches. For an exile, it''s like trying to cram a whole season into just a few matches.  And yes, I might have been a little mischevious with one or two comments, but then part of me feels that with the way some people treat those they see as inferior, I''m entitled to do that, hypocritical or not.  Hope there is a great turn out.  I''ll give you a wave if you are watching from your warm comfy chairs [;)]