Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Hurrah for the blueshirts !

[quote user="lake district canary"]Err....I didn''t start the topic - and I actually widened it out to other clubs, if you care to look back.

[/quote]You know exactly what you''re doing.

A bit unrelated by my favourite stat about our current run against Ipswich....

Not only have they not beaten us since 2009 but in that time they''ve not even once been in the lead against us! So in 630 minutes of football, Ipswich fans have not once been able to celebrate being ahead in a local derby.

Hope we keep it up.

[quote user="king canary"]A bit unrelated by my favourite stat about our current run against Ipswich....

Not only have they not beaten us since 2009 but in that time they''ve not even once been in the lead against us! So in 630 minutes of football, Ipswich fans have not once been able to celebrate being ahead in a local derby.

Hope we keep it up.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]Err....I didn''t start the topic - and I actually widened it out to other clubs, if you care to look back. [/quote]That was to Drazen.....

[/quote]

That''s right, I hacked your account three times and posted the same divisive comments that you had created in an earlier thread this week before I posted under my own account.

You twist and turn like a twisty turny thing. I say you''re a weedy pigeon, LDC, and you can call me Waveney if it isn''t so.

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]Err....I didn''t start the topic - and I actually widened it out to other clubs, if you care to look back. [/quote]That was to Drazen.....

[/quote]

That''s right, I hacked your account three times and posted the same divisive comments that you had created in an earlier thread this week before I posted under my own account.

You twist and turn like a twisty turny thing. I say you''re a weedy pigeon, LDC, and you can call me Waveney if it isn''t so.[/quote]

Whatever you want to think, Drazen.  But most discussions have two sides - doesn''t mean they''re divisive. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]Err....I didn''t start the topic - and I actually widened it out to other clubs, if you care to look back. [/quote]That was to Drazen.....

[/quote]

You twist and turn like a twisty turny thing. I say you''re a weedy pigeon, LDC, and you can call me Waveney if it isn''t so.[/quote]

Whatever you want to think, Drazen.  But most discussions have two sides - doesn''t mean they''re divisive. 

[/quote]They are when its the same person doing exactly the same thing, time after time.

Hurrah for the Blue Shirts CARDIFF not the TOWN mob. Cardiff City World beat Canary World by allowing world subscribers to watch the match in full in H D vision. Using Canary user name and password all can watch.

It was evident that we had eleven players on the park who wanted to be there, not just out there to make up the numbers.