Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Wigan streaming

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]I know we''re not supposed to talk about it on here but does anyone know which channel is streaming the game tonight ?There must be one as the club wouldn''t be doing a beamback tomorrow.[/quote]Aren''t you going to the beamback?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]I know we''re not supposed to talk about it on here but does anyone know which channel is streaming the game tonight ?There must be one as the club wouldn''t be doing a beamback tomorrow.[/quote]Aren''t you going to the beamback?[/quote]Yes I am but a couple of mates in Australia can''t be a*sed.Plastics the pair of ''em.....[;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]I know we''re not supposed to talk about it on here but does anyone know which channel is streaming the game tonight ?There must be one as the club wouldn''t be doing a beamback tomorrow.[/quote]Aren''t you going to the beamback?[/quote]Yes I am but a couple of mates in Australia can''t be a*sed.Plastics the pair of ''em.....[;)][/quote][:D]I''m still waiting for them to open another lounge, I didn''t expect it to be sold out, and was just going to pay on the door!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]I know we''re not supposed to talk about it on here but does anyone know which channel is streaming the game tonight ?There must be one as the club wouldn''t be doing a beamback tomorrow.[/quote]Aren''t you going to the beamback?[/quote]Yes I am but a couple of mates in Australia can''t be a*sed.Plastics the pair of ''em.....[;)][/quote][:D]I''m still waiting for them to open another lounge, I didn''t expect it to be sold out, and was just going to pay on the door![/quote]They''ve already sold out the Norfolk Lounge and Top of the Terrace but you may be lucky.I expect you''ll be able to find a couple on e-Bay for a grand or two.....[:D]

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Its about time clubs started doing P P V streams via club website, should be a few 1000s who would pay £5 to £10

per game[/quote]I should imagine its more about how much the club would have to pay for licensing too. And, of course, nobody is legally allowed to show 3pm kick offs either.