Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Beamback ticket...

Does anyone have a spare (or few spare) beamback tickets?

Stupidly slept on it and missed out. If you have a spare you''re willing to sell, please send me an email or reply below. Cheers

jamieasaunders@yahoo.co.uk

[quote user="nu_matik"]Does anyone have a spare (or few spare) beamback tickets?

Stupidly slept on it and missed out. If you have a spare you''re willing to sell, please send me an email or reply below. Cheers

jamieasaunders@yahoo.co.uk[/quote]I am still optimistic, maybe tomorrow now, that they open up one of the other lounges.

Clubs not the same since Bowkett/McNally/Moxey''s gone, they''d have sorted it out by now.C''mon Delia let''s be having that lounge opened!

Yes, but I have an injury that limits long-distance travel, so am inquiring about a ticket for the beamback. As you can see.

[quote user="Mr Cholmondley Warner"]Still loads of tickets available for the game itself[/quote]Unfortunately no coach travel though.

Unless you can provide a doctors note, you will be declared a ''plastic'' within these circles.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Unless you can provide a doctors note, you will be declared a ''plastic'' within these circles.[/quote]Maybe you should go see a gynecologist then.....

morty wrote the following post at 06/02/2017 3:17 PM:

Greavsy wrote:

Unless you can provide a doctors note, you will be declared a ''plastic'' within these circles.

Maybe you should go see a gynecologist then.....

Need to see someone after that pearler, my sides are splitting. Hysterical.

Not going to give up my ticket for any amount of scampi, really looking forward to it, but happy to let you have my pie Mr W as we''re going to Yellows for a meal first lol

Diane wrote the following post at 06/02/2017 5:17 PM:

Not going to give up my ticket for any amount of scampi, really looking forward to it, but happy to let you have my pie Mr W as we''re going to Yellows for a meal first lol

What about the pint though Diane? Who gets that?

Or is it a white wine for the ladies, ala Al Murray?

Will pay £6 and buy you a 2015 size portion of scampi. Doesn''t get much better than this. Come on down.

Update: Club replied to my email requesting buy back tickets of which there are none. They also let me know there will be no more lounges opened up. Waaah

I''ve managed to pull my back or similar but unfortunately for you i''m still going to make the beamback!

[quote user="nu_matik"]Come on look, one of you must be sick or lazy?[/quote]Currently trying to hunt one down on twitter, no luck yet!

[quote user="nu_matik"]That''s very kind of you. Ta[/quote]

I think he''s trying to get one for himself!

A lovely man has replied and made my day. Pukka pie and Worthingtons get in ma belly.

#otbc

[quote user="nu_matik"]A lovely man has replied and made my day. Pukka pie and Worthingtons get in ma belly.

#otbc[/quote]Ah, nice one, I do love a happy ending.[:)]

nu_matik wrote the following post at 07/02/2017 5:04 PM:

A lovely man has replied and made my day. Pukka pie and Worthingtons get in ma belly.

Glad you got it sorted, although don''t bank on a pukka pie, I think they stopped doing those, for another brand.

I don''t partake myself, as I refuse to pay inflated prices, for poorly prepared food, so may be wrong. Happy to be corrected by someone ITK 😋😋

Cheers for the tweet Morty. Appreciate it.

I think you''re right about pukka pie and the new brand but ''unidentified cheap pie'' doesn''t have the same ring. Mines a balti. See you on the other side.