Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Brighton V Norwich match thread

It''s Thursday so thought I''d start a match thread for the weekend.  Who''s going?  Thanks to a very nice poster I''ve got some tickets.  Taking my girlfriend to her first ever Norwch match.  It''s about time she saw some decent football as she''s a Blackburn fan

Team I think will be:

Green

Colin  Dav Doc Drury

Marney Saf Hughes WLY

Lisbie  Hucks

However, it wouldn''t suprise me if WLY was dropped for Jimmy B

[quote]It''s Thursday so thought I''d start a match thread for the weekend. Who''s going? Thanks to a very nice poster I''ve got some tickets. Taking my girlfriend to her first ever Norwch match. It''s about ...[/quote]

I think that the 11 you chose will be spot on DD - I cant see JB getting to play instead of WLY - Marney maybe but not WLY who will continue in the hole.

Fingers crossed for a good result.

OTBC

[quote]Huckerby will start wide left, with WLY up front[/quote]

totally agree, thats how worthington will have it.

huckerby did well at left midfield on tuesday, so why bother changing it?

we dont often agree DD but i think ur 11 sounds about right!! il be making the long journey down from worcester thanks to another poster, that im very thankful to!!! sick of worthy in/out posts 2day - im still in the out camp but i will be 100% behind the lads on sat and hope for a good result, as ive said before, i dont think worthy can take us up and keep us there....but I HOPE IM WRONG!! i want a snakepit atmosphere in the away end on saturday, and i for one will be doing my utmost to help create it, small stadium, we need to make ourselves heard!!! im expecting a good performance from the lads, and hopefully 3points too - ON THE BALL CITY