Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Hollywood beckons!

Good luck to the family, great story.

However they could do a blockbuster on the remaining posters on here, maybe a "meet the fockers" goes head to head with "normal for Norfolk" ?

Morty & LDC could do a flatshare in ''The Odd Couple''.There''s definitely a role for Buh in ''One flew over the Cuckoos nest''.Nutty could do a sequel to ''The Janitor'' called ''The Retired Janitor''.Tilly could do ''Ringland Hills Cop''.

I know Paddy '' Ricky Knight '' Bevis and his son Roy. Let''s just say one of Norwich''s more colourful families over the years and it is good to see Roy has settled down into family life and doing well for himself. A lovely wife and a couple of kids have sorted him out from his shall i say what was a reckless youth. He is also a very handy footballer even at 36 and plays at a good standard in local football.

If it''s a movie about the Pinkun message board, would have to be The Adams Family.

Just need an exciting screenwriter, where''s James Kent?

[quote user="Number 9"]If it''s a movie about the Pinkun message board, would have to be The Adams Family.

Just need an exciting screenwriter, where''s James Kent?[/quote]Do we bother with auditions for the lead role or does that go without saying ? [;)]

[quote user="Buh"]There is no reason to be upset TC

You seem upset

I hope you arent[/quote]

I don''t want to be ''Morty'' to your ''LDC'' persona so please stop following me around, it''s time you picked on someone else.

Number 9 wrote:

If it''s a movie about the Pinkun message board, would have to be The Adams Family. Just need an exciting screenwriter, where''s James Kent?

Naughty Til wrote:

Do we bother with auditions for the lead role or does that go without saying ? Wink [;)]

Your suggestions would be welcomed by all, I''m sure.

😋