Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

Who is Dicky to Nigel?

[quote]Some posts have been suggesting Dicky is related to Worthy, I tend to agree with them so who is Dicky to Nigel is all I ask? Love child????? OTBC St.John[/quote]

More like his bloody mother St John.

Especially the way she''s always defending her ''little boy Nigel''. 

I think there is a clue in his Board name actually.

On the subject of Dickensian charatcers perhaps Nigel is Mr Micawber as he always believes that "something will turn up", but it never does somehow.

[quote]Some posts have been suggesting Dicky is related to Worthy, I tend to agree with them so who is Dicky to Nigel is all I ask? Love child????? OTBC St.John[/quote]

And there was me thinking this was a football forum. 

Have to say this has got to be the most pathetic thread ever started on the board. All a bit quiet today too aren''t you as it didn''t quite go as you hoped yesterday. Strange that you''d reply here 1stW given your bleating about leaving the board because of hurtful comments, personal insults being wrong and your proclaimed christianity too. Didn''t he say something about treating people as you''d like to be treated?      

[quote]Have to say this has got to be the most pathetic thread ever started on the board. All a bit quiet today too aren''t you as it didn''t quite go as you hoped yesterday. Strange that you''d reply here 1stW...[/quote]

If you can''t beat them, join them.

Or if you can''t take it, don''t dish it out SPAT.

There is a world of difference between this good natured thread, and using someone''s illness for laughs!.

It wasn''t Dicky who "left" the board claiming hurtful comments had driven him away. I didn''t say anyone couldn''t take the comments, just thought this thread was was all a bit sad really.

Children, Children, Children - enough.   Come on, as far as I can see St John was having a laugh and as usual it all collapses into a mess of name calling and bad feeling.   Stop it now, say sorry or you''re all going to bed without any tea!

Honestly, kids these days....

PS THIS WAS A HUMOUROUS THREAD ATTEMPT - DO NOT INSULT ME FOR HAVING A LAUGH - APOLOGIES TO ALL THOSE INSULTED BY THE POST ABOVE....

Children, Children, Children - enough.   Come on, as far as I can see St John was having a laugh and as usual it all collapses into a mess of name calling and bad feeling.   Stop it now, say sorry or you''re all going to bed without any tea!

Honestly, kids these days....

PS THIS WAS A HUMOUROUS THREAD ATTEMPT - DO NOT INSULT ME FOR HAVING A LAUGH - APOLOGIES TO ALL THOSE INSULTED BY THE POST ABOVE....

[quote]More like his bloody mother St John. Especially the way she''s always defending her ''little boy Nigel''.[/quote]

Yet another example of your hypocrisy Wizard.

fairs fair,i can remember a certain thread not so long ago when certain posters were nigh on slanderous to wiz.people in glass houses i say.definately worthys twin.