Sign in to follow this  
Barking Mad Barclay Boy

Looking for norwich memoribillia

They sell signed shirts in the club shop too, £200 from memory, but happy to be corrected on price.

Probably dearer than someone on here, but will be more current, and guaranteed genuine.

Wonder if there would be much interest, if we had an auction thread for any memoribillia, maybe items could be donated for auction with all proceeds going to Nuttys PUP''s funds? I have a few bits that might attract a few quid and a few bits that might not.

Would there be sufficient interest ?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Wonder if there would be much interest, if we had an auction thread for any memoribillia, maybe items could be donated for auction with all proceeds going to Nuttys PUP''s funds? I have a few bits that might attract a few quid and a few bits that might not.

Would there be sufficient interest ?[/quote]Just not programmes. I have seen so many folks on here trying to shift them, it seems we all have a stack of them in the loft!

Welcome cheerful, OP was after a signed shirt, no mention of programmes.

Anything sold for the benefit of a charity has to be good.

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]signed shirts, balls, posters ect, items that would be nice to display and show off, yes morty a collection of 200 programmes doesnt get the pulse going haha[/quote]If you''re looking for something good to put on your wall (and don''t mind totally stealing an idea) a mate of mine got the picture below blown up and put on a canvas print, looks amazing on his wall![URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/2081173223_zpscdrzj0uw.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/2081173223_zpscdrzj0uw.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I have the items such as;-

Jacob Murphy signed shirt last season, unframed.

Couple of Craig Fleming shirts signed, unframed.

Framed shirt Promotion winning side 03/04

A Newcastle shirt, framed signed by whole squad (inc Sir Bobby Robson, Shearer, Bellamy etc)

A few other bits as well but need to get in my attic and see whats in decent condition, signed balls, Hearts Scottish cup winning shirt signed and framed etc.

If any of these tickle anyone''s fancy, let me know and we will see what we can for CSF and Nutty''s fund?

That''s some collection Lessingham, all purchases/ prizes or any stories about how you attained them?

I imagine you queuing at open days /post matches for autographs.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]I have the items such as;-

Jacob Murphy signed shirt last season, unframed.

Couple of Craig Fleming shirts signed, unframed.

Framed shirt Promotion winning side 03/04

A Newcastle shirt, framed signed by whole squad (inc Sir Bobby Robson, Shearer, Bellamy etc)

A few other bits as well but need to get in my attic and see whats in decent condition, signed balls, Hearts Scottish cup winning shirt signed and framed etc.

If any of these tickle anyone''s fancy, let me know and we will see what we can for CSF and Nutty''s fund?[/quote]

ive pm''d you, i have no clue how to check my pm''s for when you reply though thats my first i''ve sent haha

Greavsy, lots and lots of stories (and lots more memorabilia and some junk) Craig Fleming is an old mate, so used to get bits from him, the Newcastle Shirt came from doing some work with the old chairman of NUFC, the Hearts shirt i got from my mother who worked for the club for 30 years.

Probably the best story and i would post the picture on here if i could, is when Graham Taylor was England manager he stayed at my house (there is a poster on here who could verify that), i have a picture of him sitting in my lounge in his FA tracksuit with my 2 sons ( very young at the time, 1 in an England kit and 1 in a spurs kit) hanging on his every word. plus some other bits on Alan Ball, Lawrie McMenemy, Jock Wallace to name a couple that would sound like BS if posted on here.

Wow, impressive Lessingham, and yes I do believe you, of course.

GT must have been great, we forget they are just normal people doing their job, but always nice when they take time for ''normal'' folk.

Much respect Lessingham, and I''m sure others, like me, would be interested in the Alan Ball, Lawrie McMenemy, Jock Wallace ones too, if you can share.

@Greavsy

GT was a true gentleman, had time for everybody and everything that was reported about him, i would believe to be 100%.

I played football at a reasonable non league level, and played alongside Alan Ball in a charity match, became very good friends with him and his wife (Lesley) and got involved in a group called the FINN trust (Footballers in need now) a charity, now defunct, Lawrie Mac was president, this was for players in the South West who fell on hard times, and we had people like Bobby Davro work with us to raise funds.

Initiatives such as these are so difficult to set up and maintain and take a huge amount of effort, that''s why our Nutty deserves so much support and recognition with his CSF efforts.

Respect to you for taking part too, the so called celebs bring the crowds, but it''s the smaller cogs who are just as vital.

Echo your comments re nutty too.

Wonder who else on here has similar experiences to share.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Barclay, got your pm, have just replied.... the system works!![/quote]

only just got round to replying, I didnt get a notification anywhere to say i had a pm so thought i''d post on here so you knew

many thanks

ps. cracking stories

Lessingham,

Great idea, Ive also got lots of ncfc bits in the loft, Im on the way to ncfc for quiz night but will be in touch

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I have a signed van Wolfswinkel shirt. Anyone interested? 😉[/quote]I have 40 pence, cash, here waiting for you.

Pm me about the wolfswinkle shirt, they all count haha.

im interested in anything that people have to sell so if you are interested in getting rid of stuff because its up the loft or tucked away or your sick of the sight of it just pm me the details and we will see what we can do

cheers chaps