Sign in to follow this  
morty

Match thread.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I said we are not a position to get much wrong because of the finances and we have certainly had a fair share of them in recent times. Mulumbu is on big wages, Canos cost us wages and a signing on fee which i do not think we got back unless you tell me otherwise.How about the money surrounding Vadis who had fallen off my radar. ? As for Andreu that million quid might has well of been poured down the drain.[/quote]What money surrounding Vadis? He arrived for an undisclosed amount, and left on an undisclosed amount.How much is Mulumbu on then?I''m confused, you don''t expect us to get it right every time, but somehow expect us not to lose any money when we do?

It was reported that Vadis and please take note i said reported came with a £4/5 million fee and he was a failure full stop. Now if you are telling me we recovered our losses on him i then fair enough but i would be extremely surprised. I have given my views and yours differ.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]It was reported that Vadis and please take note i said reported came with a £4/5 million fee and he was a failure full stop. Now if you are telling me we recovered our losses on him i then fair enough but i would be extremely surprised. I have given my views and yours differ. [/quote]They are actually similar, you just can''t see it.We buy players, we get some right, we get some wrong, nobody expects us to get it right 100% of the time.Every single club in the land ends up with players that don''t work out, do we get it wrong more than other clubs? No idea.But mostly the point is that it shouldn''t be used as a criticism unless you''re going to be balanced about things, and praise them when they get it right.

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/norwich-city/english-football-teams/norwich-city-transfers

Strange that the figures don''t tally, shows total purchases of £128m and sales of £102m (rounded) net balance of -£13m when of course even for fag packet accountants that would be -£26m, wonder if missing anything, but seems to only pick on bought / sold.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]http://www.transferleague.co.uk/norwich-city/english-football-teams/norwich-city-transfers

Strange that the figures don''t tally, shows total purchases of £128m and sales of £102m (rounded) net balance of -£13m when of course even for fag packet accountants that would be -£26m, wonder if missing anything, but seems to only pick on bought / sold.[/quote]I said I can''t vouch for any accuracy whatsoever, but its an interesting read!

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]http://www.transferleague.co.uk/norwich-city/english-football-teams/norwich-city-transfers

Strange that the figures don''t tally, shows total purchases of £128m and sales of £102m (rounded) net balance of -£13m when of course even for fag packet accountants that would be -£26m, wonder if missing anything, but seems to only pick on bought / sold.[/quote]They have put the Robbie Brady fee in as 1.3 million, I think thats where the mistake is.

Considering the number of youngsters who do not make the grade and we release rather strange he got on the list.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Considering the number of youngsters who do not make the grade and we release rather strange he got on the list.[/quote]Just made a phone call to someone i consider a Norwich City youth team/academy guru and was told he was not given a professional contract and was released so rather strange he made it to that website but hey ho !

[quote user="TIL 1010"]It was reported that Vadis and please take note i said reported came with a £4/5 million fee and he was a failure full stop. Now if you are telling me we recovered our losses on him i then fair enough but i would be extremely surprised. I have given my views and yours differ. [/quote]
This might help you Tilly, its a widely used transfer website, they have Valdis as £4:25m which fits in with what you thought and what the papers reported
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/norwich-city/startseite/verein/1123?saison_id=2015

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="TIL 1010"]It was reported that Vadis and please take note i said reported came with a £4/5 million fee and he was a failure full stop. Now if you are telling me we recovered our losses on him i then fair enough but i would be extremely surprised. I have given my views and yours differ. [/quote]
This might help you Tilly, its a widely used transfer website, they have Valdis as £4:25m which fits in with what you thought and what the papers reported
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/norwich-city/startseite/verein/1123?saison_id=2015
[/quote]It has Timm Klose as 2.13 million too.....

Problem is a lot of our failures seem to thrive at their new clubs

Perhaps they have no idea what Frankie McEvoy is talking about when he mentions the Pie formation and lots up front

[quote user="daly"]Problem is a lot of our failures seem to thrive at their new clubs

Perhaps they have no idea what Frankie McEvoy is talking about when he mentions the Pie formation and lots up front[/quote]Which ones do you have in mind?

Morty wrote;

im currently in deep Norfolk, dug in - im witnessing a clandestine meeting of sorts. Cant say much more than that at the moment, but my investigation has become much broader after assessing the evidence ive gathered thus far. Theres much more to this than i could have ever imagined.

That looks like what they have done, attention to detail !

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Morty wrote;

im currently in deep Norfolk, dug in - im witnessing a clandestine meeting of sorts. Cant say much more than that at the moment, but my investigation has become much broader after assessing the evidence ive gathered thus far. Theres much more to this than i could have ever imagined.

That looks like what they have done, attention to detail ![/quote]Did I post that?[:|]

@Morty no idea how that got in their, looks like a True Grit post !!! i was responding to;-

They have put the Robbie Brady fee in as 1.3 million, I think thats where the mistake is.

Which i was saying adds up !

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Anyway , never mind all that , Morty , did you read the match report by LDC ?

Personally , after doing so myself ( and feeling dirty after ) I am not convinced he was there 😳[/quote]He''s no Ricardo!It was certainly a different view than other reports I read. Though thats not entirely shocking...

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]@Morty no idea how that got in their, looks like a True Grit post !!! i was responding to;-

They have put the Robbie Brady fee in as 1.3 million, I think thats where the mistake is.

Which i was saying adds up ![/quote]Ahh[Y]

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]A kind summary by you Morty 😜[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Anyway , never mind all that , Morty , did you read the match report by LDC ?

Personally , after doing so myself ( and feeling dirty after ) I am not convinced he was there 😳[/quote]

[:D]   You''re always telling me you''re a "real" fan.....still, I expect your "real" armchair was "really" comfortable, listening to the match on your "real" radio. Nice one. [;)]

One minute TG is deep in the dark side, investigating, next thing we know Lessingham is being hacked.

Worrying times.