Sign in to follow this  
morty

Match thread.

[quote user="morty"]Oooooooooh, goal disallowed for City.

[/quote]

Do you guys get a commentary with the match?

[quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"]Oooooooooh, goal disallowed for City.

[/quote]

Do you guys get a commentary with the match?[/quote]I didn''t get a beamback ticket, am listening on the radio at home. They said earlier they are using the Radio Norfolk commentary at the beamback though.

Oh dear, they have to listen to Mark Do One Rivers as well as us!

We are missing Wes.

Wildschut getting booed by the fans here. Not shown much yet.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Wigan seem all over the place. Just wait til we get a Murphy or two, on, later in the game![/quote]It doesn''t sound like a game for finesse, more like for players getting stuck in.

Well that was a relief. All that pressure and no goal was a touch frustrating but surely now we can put this one to bed and march on.

I was worried about the line up but credit where its due, it sounds spot on tonight.

Good free kick and Pritchard has got into the game a bit now after consistently giving the ball away for the first twenty minutes.

Well deserved lead, just need to come out battling again in the second half as Wigan have little interest in playing actual football, almost understandable considering the state of their pitch!

So far, so good and it really feels like there has been a change in momentum and we are starting to click.

I don''t like resting Wes but if it has to happen then we should have been interchanging him and Pritchard like this all season. Other than that minimal tinkering again and we seem to have some continuity. Left hand side seems to have been shored up even if Wildshutt has yet to get going.

Let''s see this one out and move on as it sounds like we are well superior. Must not sit back and invite them on to us.

Off topic but watching the goal on SSN, I saw on the tickertape that Qatar are spending 160 billion on the World Cup.

I''m sorry but that is just outrageous. The game cannot be that important.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsubnyxshg.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsubnyxshg.jpg[/IMG][/URL]